Ghost World Maker Terry Zwigoff In Charge of The $40,000 Man
New Line Cinema is giving a new task to Appleton-born filmmaker Terry Zwigoff. Yes, the man is about to perform his helming duties on "The $40,000 Man", the studio's comedy spoof it sets up alongside BenderSpink, Variety has reported.
Apart from directing the flick, Zwigoff is also working on a rewrite on the script, originally penned by John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein, with Daniel Clowes, his co-writer in "Ghost World" and "Art School Confidential." For their effort in the former one, the duo received a nomination in best adapted screenplay slot at the 2002 Academy Awards.
As for the movie, it concerns on a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself horribly injured in a car accident then get rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man, but only on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not all that bionic. BenderSpink's toppers Chris Bender and J.C. Spink both serve as the producer while Jake Weiner is executive producing.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes