Ghost World Maker Terry Zwigoff In Charge of The $40,000 Man
New Line Cinema is giving a new task to Appleton-born filmmaker Terry Zwigoff. Yes, the man is about to perform his helming duties on "The $40,000 Man", the studio's comedy spoof it sets up alongside BenderSpink, Variety has reported.
Apart from directing the flick, Zwigoff is also working on a rewrite on the script, originally penned by John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein, with Daniel Clowes, his co-writer in "Ghost World" and "Art School Confidential." For their effort in the former one, the duo received a nomination in best adapted screenplay slot at the 2002 Academy Awards.
As for the movie, it concerns on a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself horribly injured in a car accident then get rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man, but only on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not all that bionic. BenderSpink's toppers Chris Bender and J.C. Spink both serve as the producer while Jake Weiner is executive producing.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective