Ghost World Maker Terry Zwigoff In Charge of The $40,000 Man
New Line Cinema is giving a new task to Appleton-born filmmaker Terry Zwigoff. Yes, the man is about to perform his helming duties on "The $40,000 Man", the studio's comedy spoof it sets up alongside BenderSpink, Variety has reported.
Apart from directing the flick, Zwigoff is also working on a rewrite on the script, originally penned by John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein, with Daniel Clowes, his co-writer in "Ghost World" and "Art School Confidential." For their effort in the former one, the duo received a nomination in best adapted screenplay slot at the 2002 Academy Awards.
As for the movie, it concerns on a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself horribly injured in a car accident then get rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man, but only on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not all that bionic. BenderSpink's toppers Chris Bender and J.C. Spink both serve as the producer while Jake Weiner is executive producing.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'