Ghost World Maker Terry Zwigoff In Charge of The $40,000 Man
New Line Cinema is giving a new task to Appleton-born filmmaker Terry Zwigoff. Yes, the man is about to perform his helming duties on "The $40,000 Man", the studio's comedy spoof it sets up alongside BenderSpink, Variety has reported.
Apart from directing the flick, Zwigoff is also working on a rewrite on the script, originally penned by John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein, with Daniel Clowes, his co-writer in "Ghost World" and "Art School Confidential." For their effort in the former one, the duo received a nomination in best adapted screenplay slot at the 2002 Academy Awards.
As for the movie, it concerns on a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself horribly injured in a car accident then get rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man, but only on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not all that bionic. BenderSpink's toppers Chris Bender and J.C. Spink both serve as the producer while Jake Weiner is executive producing.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement