Kate Winslet Auctioning Off Her Butt
No joke, Kate Winslet is auctioning off her butt.
The British actress has sketched a portrait of her curvy butt as a way to support the upcoming Paint4Poverty charity auction. Being organized by Prime Arts in Partnership in association with Robin Hood Ministries, the event is aimed to help relieve extreme poverty across the world with all the money raised will go to various relief projects in Romania, Tanzania, India, and Nepal.
Kate is one among the other stars, like jazz musician Jamie Cullum, Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant and British TV presenter Chris Tarrant, taking part in the auction.
For you who are interested to take part on the bid, you can visit paint4poverty.com. Online bidding will end by October 11th at 5 p.m. GMT, and the artwork will then be auctioned at Bath's Guildhall, in England, on October 13th. The highest bid currently stands at £450 ($850 USD).
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group