Kate Winslet Auctioning Off Her Butt
No joke, Kate Winslet is auctioning off her butt.
The British actress has sketched a portrait of her curvy butt as a way to support the upcoming Paint4Poverty charity auction. Being organized by Prime Arts in Partnership in association with Robin Hood Ministries, the event is aimed to help relieve extreme poverty across the world with all the money raised will go to various relief projects in Romania, Tanzania, India, and Nepal.
Kate is one among the other stars, like jazz musician Jamie Cullum, Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant and British TV presenter Chris Tarrant, taking part in the auction.
For you who are interested to take part on the bid, you can visit paint4poverty.com. Online bidding will end by October 11th at 5 p.m. GMT, and the artwork will then be auctioned at Bath's Guildhall, in England, on October 13th. The highest bid currently stands at £450 ($850 USD).
More Kate Winslet News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics