Kate Winslet Auctioning Off Her Butt
No joke, Kate Winslet is auctioning off her butt.
The British actress has sketched a portrait of her curvy butt as a way to support the upcoming Paint4Poverty charity auction. Being organized by Prime Arts in Partnership in association with Robin Hood Ministries, the event is aimed to help relieve extreme poverty across the world with all the money raised will go to various relief projects in Romania, Tanzania, India, and Nepal.
Kate is one among the other stars, like jazz musician Jamie Cullum, Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant and British TV presenter Chris Tarrant, taking part in the auction.
For you who are interested to take part on the bid, you can visit paint4poverty.com. Online bidding will end by October 11th at 5 p.m. GMT, and the artwork will then be auctioned at Bath's Guildhall, in England, on October 13th. The highest bid currently stands at £450 ($850 USD).
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash