Kate Winslet Auctioning Off Her Butt
No joke, Kate Winslet is auctioning off her butt.
The British actress has sketched a portrait of her curvy butt as a way to support the upcoming Paint4Poverty charity auction. Being organized by Prime Arts in Partnership in association with Robin Hood Ministries, the event is aimed to help relieve extreme poverty across the world with all the money raised will go to various relief projects in Romania, Tanzania, India, and Nepal.
Kate is one among the other stars, like jazz musician Jamie Cullum, Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant and British TV presenter Chris Tarrant, taking part in the auction.
For you who are interested to take part on the bid, you can visit paint4poverty.com. Online bidding will end by October 11th at 5 p.m. GMT, and the artwork will then be auctioned at Bath's Guildhall, in England, on October 13th. The highest bid currently stands at £450 ($850 USD).
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert