Kate Winslet Auctioning Off Her Butt
No joke, Kate Winslet is auctioning off her butt.
The British actress has sketched a portrait of her curvy butt as a way to support the upcoming Paint4Poverty charity auction. Being organized by Prime Arts in Partnership in association with Robin Hood Ministries, the event is aimed to help relieve extreme poverty across the world with all the money raised will go to various relief projects in Romania, Tanzania, India, and Nepal.
Kate is one among the other stars, like jazz musician Jamie Cullum, Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant and British TV presenter Chris Tarrant, taking part in the auction.
For you who are interested to take part on the bid, you can visit paint4poverty.com. Online bidding will end by October 11th at 5 p.m. GMT, and the artwork will then be auctioned at Bath's Guildhall, in England, on October 13th. The highest bid currently stands at £450 ($850 USD).
More Kate Winslet News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers