New Incredible Hulk Toronto Set Photos Surfacing
More images from the set of "The Incredible Hulk" in Toronto have made their way to appear online by now, thanks to RoninKengo from thesixthestate.net.
The new pictures were shot yesterday, September 16, 2007 during the crew's preparation to film scenes on the city's Yonge Street, which has been turned into a Hulk-Smashed version of Harlem. Shooting reportedly will be carried out on the location until this Wednesday, September 19.
For the filming, the street is said to be closed for public at 7:00 PM each night and continue until 7:00 AM the next morning. Sidewalks are also included in the closure with the closing starting at 8:00 PM each night until 7:00 AM the next day.
In other news about the anticipated superhero flick, it has been confirmed that original Hulk Lou Ferrigno is boarding the project though what role he plays is still unclear yet. Pic, directed by Louis Leterrier, is expected to wrap filming by October for a June 13, 2008 release under Universal Pictures banner.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?