New Incredible Hulk Toronto Set Photos Surfacing
More images from the set of "The Incredible Hulk" in Toronto have made their way to appear online by now, thanks to RoninKengo from thesixthestate.net.
The new pictures were shot yesterday, September 16, 2007 during the crew's preparation to film scenes on the city's Yonge Street, which has been turned into a Hulk-Smashed version of Harlem. Shooting reportedly will be carried out on the location until this Wednesday, September 19.
For the filming, the street is said to be closed for public at 7:00 PM each night and continue until 7:00 AM the next morning. Sidewalks are also included in the closure with the closing starting at 8:00 PM each night until 7:00 AM the next day.
In other news about the anticipated superhero flick, it has been confirmed that original Hulk Lou Ferrigno is boarding the project though what role he plays is still unclear yet. Pic, directed by Louis Leterrier, is expected to wrap filming by October for a June 13, 2008 release under Universal Pictures banner.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer