New Incredible Hulk Toronto Set Photos Surfacing
More images from the set of "The Incredible Hulk" in Toronto have made their way to appear online by now, thanks to RoninKengo from thesixthestate.net.
The new pictures were shot yesterday, September 16, 2007 during the crew's preparation to film scenes on the city's Yonge Street, which has been turned into a Hulk-Smashed version of Harlem. Shooting reportedly will be carried out on the location until this Wednesday, September 19.
For the filming, the street is said to be closed for public at 7:00 PM each night and continue until 7:00 AM the next morning. Sidewalks are also included in the closure with the closing starting at 8:00 PM each night until 7:00 AM the next day.
In other news about the anticipated superhero flick, it has been confirmed that original Hulk Lou Ferrigno is boarding the project though what role he plays is still unclear yet. Pic, directed by Louis Leterrier, is expected to wrap filming by October for a June 13, 2008 release under Universal Pictures banner.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'