New Incredible Hulk Toronto Set Photos Surfacing
More images from the set of "The Incredible Hulk" in Toronto have made their way to appear online by now, thanks to RoninKengo from thesixthestate.net.
The new pictures were shot yesterday, September 16, 2007 during the crew's preparation to film scenes on the city's Yonge Street, which has been turned into a Hulk-Smashed version of Harlem. Shooting reportedly will be carried out on the location until this Wednesday, September 19.
For the filming, the street is said to be closed for public at 7:00 PM each night and continue until 7:00 AM the next morning. Sidewalks are also included in the closure with the closing starting at 8:00 PM each night until 7:00 AM the next day.
In other news about the anticipated superhero flick, it has been confirmed that original Hulk Lou Ferrigno is boarding the project though what role he plays is still unclear yet. Pic, directed by Louis Leterrier, is expected to wrap filming by October for a June 13, 2008 release under Universal Pictures banner.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding