'2 Hearts' Confirmed to be Kylie Minogue's First Single
Kylie Minogue's new song in four years was confirmed by her official website to be '2 Hearts'. It will be pulled as the first single from her upcoming album which is tentatively titled 'Kylie X'.
Single '2 Hearts' is slated to be released physically on November 12 via Parlophone but it will be preceded by a digital release on November 5. The piece was co-written by electro-pop group Kish Mauve and Kylie herself.
The song was recently reviewed by The Sun's Victoria Newton as "a surefire No. 1, a classic Kylie song you won't stop humming. Expect her to hit No. 1 in both charts when the single and album are released in November."
The studio album which will be Kylie's 10th is rumored to be dropped on November 21. It includes collaboration from Calvin Harrisc, Groove Armada, Boy George, Teddy Riley, Amanda Ghost and Scissor Sisters.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed