'2 Hearts' Confirmed to be Kylie Minogue's First Single
Kylie Minogue's new song in four years was confirmed by her official website to be '2 Hearts'. It will be pulled as the first single from her upcoming album which is tentatively titled 'Kylie X'.
Single '2 Hearts' is slated to be released physically on November 12 via Parlophone but it will be preceded by a digital release on November 5. The piece was co-written by electro-pop group Kish Mauve and Kylie herself.
The song was recently reviewed by The Sun's Victoria Newton as "a surefire No. 1, a classic Kylie song you won't stop humming. Expect her to hit No. 1 in both charts when the single and album are released in November."
The studio album which will be Kylie's 10th is rumored to be dropped on November 21. It includes collaboration from Calvin Harrisc, Groove Armada, Boy George, Teddy Riley, Amanda Ghost and Scissor Sisters.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic