'2 Hearts' Confirmed to be Kylie Minogue's First Single
Kylie Minogue's new song in four years was confirmed by her official website to be '2 Hearts'. It will be pulled as the first single from her upcoming album which is tentatively titled 'Kylie X'.
Single '2 Hearts' is slated to be released physically on November 12 via Parlophone but it will be preceded by a digital release on November 5. The piece was co-written by electro-pop group Kish Mauve and Kylie herself.
The song was recently reviewed by The Sun's Victoria Newton as "a surefire No. 1, a classic Kylie song you won't stop humming. Expect her to hit No. 1 in both charts when the single and album are released in November."
The studio album which will be Kylie's 10th is rumored to be dropped on November 21. It includes collaboration from Calvin Harrisc, Groove Armada, Boy George, Teddy Riley, Amanda Ghost and Scissor Sisters.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes