'2 Hearts' Confirmed to be Kylie Minogue's First Single
Kylie Minogue's new song in four years was confirmed by her official website to be '2 Hearts'. It will be pulled as the first single from her upcoming album which is tentatively titled 'Kylie X'.
Single '2 Hearts' is slated to be released physically on November 12 via Parlophone but it will be preceded by a digital release on November 5. The piece was co-written by electro-pop group Kish Mauve and Kylie herself.
The song was recently reviewed by The Sun's Victoria Newton as "a surefire No. 1, a classic Kylie song you won't stop humming. Expect her to hit No. 1 in both charts when the single and album are released in November."
The studio album which will be Kylie's 10th is rumored to be dropped on November 21. It includes collaboration from Calvin Harrisc, Groove Armada, Boy George, Teddy Riley, Amanda Ghost and Scissor Sisters.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'