'2 Hearts' Confirmed to be Kylie Minogue's First Single
Kylie Minogue's new song in four years was confirmed by her official website to be '2 Hearts'. It will be pulled as the first single from her upcoming album which is tentatively titled 'Kylie X'.
Single '2 Hearts' is slated to be released physically on November 12 via Parlophone but it will be preceded by a digital release on November 5. The piece was co-written by electro-pop group Kish Mauve and Kylie herself.
The song was recently reviewed by The Sun's Victoria Newton as "a surefire No. 1, a classic Kylie song you won't stop humming. Expect her to hit No. 1 in both charts when the single and album are released in November."
The studio album which will be Kylie's 10th is rumored to be dropped on November 21. It includes collaboration from Calvin Harrisc, Groove Armada, Boy George, Teddy Riley, Amanda Ghost and Scissor Sisters.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby