A Major Update on Official Saw IV Site
One could probably feel excited and depressed at the same time on the news informing Lionsgate Films has updated the official website for its forthcoming "Saw IV."
The good thing is that the site has interesting, new features to look up to, which include a run-through of past traps and victims and the new "Autopsy" clip. The bad one is, not all of you out there can enter the site easily as it now puts an age verification screen in the home page that visitors must fill in to pass through. Guess this will also bring disappointment to fans living outside the States.
Inside the site there are puzzle traps featuring Jigsaw's victims from past installments that you can explore for sure. Don't miss to click "commentary" to view clips on how they got realized with director Darren Lynn Bousman and production designer David Hackl discussing the technical challenges involved.
In the meantime, the site also provides link to the film's blood drive campaign page which will help you find the nearest location to donate your blood as well as give you access to watch the teaser trailer for the movie and the blood drive public service announcement. Wallpapers, icons, signatures, and widget relating to the campaign are available for download as well.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami