The Rocket Summer Snatches Yahoo! 'Who's Next'
Emerging from Colleyville, Texas, indie rock band The Rocket Summer is picked as this month's User's Choice for Yahoo!, a title previously owned by Plain White T's, Klaxons and Cartel. The band was voted highest to be Yahoo! Music's 'Who's Next'.
The band is also featured on Yahoo! Music that displays a performance of the band's hit 'So Much Love' with Meg & Dia on backing vocals. Click here to see the performance and find out more about the band through the exclusive interview.
Rocket Summer is signed to Island Records and has just released their latest effort called 'Do You Feel' in July. The album boasts the single 'So Much Love' and debuted at #44 in Billboard Hot 200 after selling 15,000 copies in the first week.
The band is comprised of Bryce Avary who plays and performs all instruments and vocals. They have embarked on Vans Warped tour since August 25 and will conclude it on September 25. View the band's touring schedule on their MySpace.
'So Much Love' Audio Streaming:
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune