Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Plan to Shoot Movie in India
Hollywood's celebrated couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are planning to pack their things to cross the ocean for filming a big screen feature.
"I'm looking forward to going to India," Zeta-Jones told The Times of India Thursday, September 13, 2007. "Michael and I are developing a script that will be set up in India. We will take our kids and all of us will come there, set up camp in India and shoot a film."
Though the actress did not give any details about the movie, the project in question could probably be "Racing the Monsoon", an action adventure about a diamond heist aboard an Indian train. Douglas was noticed to announce plans to co-produce also star in the flick following his visit to Mumbai two years ago.
If their plans are really realized, the pair then will become the next Hollywood couple to visit the country after Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Pitt accompanied Jolie to come to India last year when the actress had to undergo filming for "A Mighty Heart", creating a media frenzy there.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers