Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Plan to Shoot Movie in India
Hollywood's celebrated couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are planning to pack their things to cross the ocean for filming a big screen feature.
"I'm looking forward to going to India," Zeta-Jones told The Times of India Thursday, September 13, 2007. "Michael and I are developing a script that will be set up in India. We will take our kids and all of us will come there, set up camp in India and shoot a film."
Though the actress did not give any details about the movie, the project in question could probably be "Racing the Monsoon", an action adventure about a diamond heist aboard an Indian train. Douglas was noticed to announce plans to co-produce also star in the flick following his visit to Mumbai two years ago.
If their plans are really realized, the pair then will become the next Hollywood couple to visit the country after Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Pitt accompanied Jolie to come to India last year when the actress had to undergo filming for "A Mighty Heart", creating a media frenzy there.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound