Gruesome Saw IV Clip Slips into the Net
A clip for "Saw IV" previously banned from this year's 2007 San Diego Comic-Con has finally made its way to appear online, which no doubt will mend the disappointment fans felt upon not being able to see it at the event.
Be warned though, as the piece, referred as "Autopsy" clip, obviously is not for the faint of heart due to its gory and extremely graphic content. As the clip's name suggests, it's all about the process of autopsy, performed on Jigsaw's corpse.
Opening next month on date 26, "Saw IV" finds Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead yet leave behind a hard task for Detective Hoffman as he has to sift through the serial killer's latest grisly game of victims and piece together the puzzle. Pic was given the greenlight before "Saw III" even opened while becoming the first movie in "Saw" series not to be penned by co-creator Leigh Whannell.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival