Gruesome Saw IV Clip Slips into the Net
A clip for "Saw IV" previously banned from this year's 2007 San Diego Comic-Con has finally made its way to appear online, which no doubt will mend the disappointment fans felt upon not being able to see it at the event.
Be warned though, as the piece, referred as "Autopsy" clip, obviously is not for the faint of heart due to its gory and extremely graphic content. As the clip's name suggests, it's all about the process of autopsy, performed on Jigsaw's corpse.
Opening next month on date 26, "Saw IV" finds Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead yet leave behind a hard task for Detective Hoffman as he has to sift through the serial killer's latest grisly game of victims and piece together the puzzle. Pic was given the greenlight before "Saw III" even opened while becoming the first movie in "Saw" series not to be penned by co-creator Leigh Whannell.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny