Gruesome Saw IV Clip Slips into the Net
A clip for "Saw IV" previously banned from this year's 2007 San Diego Comic-Con has finally made its way to appear online, which no doubt will mend the disappointment fans felt upon not being able to see it at the event.
Be warned though, as the piece, referred as "Autopsy" clip, obviously is not for the faint of heart due to its gory and extremely graphic content. As the clip's name suggests, it's all about the process of autopsy, performed on Jigsaw's corpse.
Opening next month on date 26, "Saw IV" finds Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead yet leave behind a hard task for Detective Hoffman as he has to sift through the serial killer's latest grisly game of victims and piece together the puzzle. Pic was given the greenlight before "Saw III" even opened while becoming the first movie in "Saw" series not to be penned by co-creator Leigh Whannell.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role