Gruesome Saw IV Clip Slips into the Net
A clip for "Saw IV" previously banned from this year's 2007 San Diego Comic-Con has finally made its way to appear online, which no doubt will mend the disappointment fans felt upon not being able to see it at the event.
Be warned though, as the piece, referred as "Autopsy" clip, obviously is not for the faint of heart due to its gory and extremely graphic content. As the clip's name suggests, it's all about the process of autopsy, performed on Jigsaw's corpse.
Opening next month on date 26, "Saw IV" finds Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead yet leave behind a hard task for Detective Hoffman as he has to sift through the serial killer's latest grisly game of victims and piece together the puzzle. Pic was given the greenlight before "Saw III" even opened while becoming the first movie in "Saw" series not to be penned by co-creator Leigh Whannell.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group