Gruesome Saw IV Clip Slips into the Net
A clip for "Saw IV" previously banned from this year's 2007 San Diego Comic-Con has finally made its way to appear online, which no doubt will mend the disappointment fans felt upon not being able to see it at the event.
Be warned though, as the piece, referred as "Autopsy" clip, obviously is not for the faint of heart due to its gory and extremely graphic content. As the clip's name suggests, it's all about the process of autopsy, performed on Jigsaw's corpse.
Opening next month on date 26, "Saw IV" finds Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead yet leave behind a hard task for Detective Hoffman as he has to sift through the serial killer's latest grisly game of victims and piece together the puzzle. Pic was given the greenlight before "Saw III" even opened while becoming the first movie in "Saw" series not to be penned by co-creator Leigh Whannell.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion