Fabolous' 'Baby Don't Go' Clip Premiered
Fabolous has released the music video of his single 'Baby Don't Go' on BET's 106&Park on September 12. Strange enough, the video only features Jermaine Dupri and has excluded T-Pain.
'Baby Don't Go' is a song that features T-Pain as credited in the album and Dupri as the producer. However, the video employs Dupri's version where he fills T-Pain's part. Both version, however, are released on the radio and have been picking up nicely.
The song is taken as the third single off Fabolous' 'From Nothin' to Somethin'' that peaked at #2 in Billboard Hot 200. It samples Whodini's 1996 song 'Let Me Get Some'.
Fabolous' 'Baby Don't Go' feat. Jermaine Dupri:
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show