Fabolous' 'Baby Don't Go' Clip Premiered
Fabolous has released the music video of his single 'Baby Don't Go' on BET's 106&Park on September 12. Strange enough, the video only features Jermaine Dupri and has excluded T-Pain.
'Baby Don't Go' is a song that features T-Pain as credited in the album and Dupri as the producer. However, the video employs Dupri's version where he fills T-Pain's part. Both version, however, are released on the radio and have been picking up nicely.
The song is taken as the third single off Fabolous' 'From Nothin' to Somethin'' that peaked at #2 in Billboard Hot 200. It samples Whodini's 1996 song 'Let Me Get Some'.
Fabolous' 'Baby Don't Go' feat. Jermaine Dupri:
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle