Tommy Lee Cancels Motley Crue Resignation?
On contrary to the reports on Tommy Lee quitting his band Motley Crue, the drummer issued a statement saying that he remains intact. Tommy is hoping to settle this problem with his band mates - Mick Mars, Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx.
Tommy's latest statement was, "I am a founding member of Motley Crue. I have tried to meet with my band-mates repeatedly without success but have informed them that I'm not walking away from my band of 25 years."
"It troubles me that the current legal issues which were filed by the corporations against my personal manager are separating us and causing more dysfunction. I hope we can work this out amongst ourselves."
The ex-husband of Pamela Anderson previously stated he was leaving the band after his bandmates filed a lawsuit against his manager, Carl Stubner. His resignation was said to be "accepted".
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer