Tommy Lee Cancels Motley Crue Resignation?
On contrary to the reports on Tommy Lee quitting his band Motley Crue, the drummer issued a statement saying that he remains intact. Tommy is hoping to settle this problem with his band mates - Mick Mars, Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx.
Tommy's latest statement was, "I am a founding member of Motley Crue. I have tried to meet with my band-mates repeatedly without success but have informed them that I'm not walking away from my band of 25 years."
"It troubles me that the current legal issues which were filed by the corporations against my personal manager are separating us and causing more dysfunction. I hope we can work this out amongst ourselves."
The ex-husband of Pamela Anderson previously stated he was leaving the band after his bandmates filed a lawsuit against his manager, Carl Stubner. His resignation was said to be "accepted".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes