Tommy Lee Cancels Motley Crue Resignation?
On contrary to the reports on Tommy Lee quitting his band Motley Crue, the drummer issued a statement saying that he remains intact. Tommy is hoping to settle this problem with his band mates - Mick Mars, Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx.
Tommy's latest statement was, "I am a founding member of Motley Crue. I have tried to meet with my band-mates repeatedly without success but have informed them that I'm not walking away from my band of 25 years."
"It troubles me that the current legal issues which were filed by the corporations against my personal manager are separating us and causing more dysfunction. I hope we can work this out amongst ourselves."
The ex-husband of Pamela Anderson previously stated he was leaving the band after his bandmates filed a lawsuit against his manager, Carl Stubner. His resignation was said to be "accepted".
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order