Tommy Lee Cancels Motley Crue Resignation?
On contrary to the reports on Tommy Lee quitting his band Motley Crue, the drummer issued a statement saying that he remains intact. Tommy is hoping to settle this problem with his band mates - Mick Mars, Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx.
Tommy's latest statement was, "I am a founding member of Motley Crue. I have tried to meet with my band-mates repeatedly without success but have informed them that I'm not walking away from my band of 25 years."
"It troubles me that the current legal issues which were filed by the corporations against my personal manager are separating us and causing more dysfunction. I hope we can work this out amongst ourselves."
The ex-husband of Pamela Anderson previously stated he was leaving the band after his bandmates filed a lawsuit against his manager, Carl Stubner. His resignation was said to be "accepted".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding