Tommy Lee Cancels Motley Crue Resignation?
On contrary to the reports on Tommy Lee quitting his band Motley Crue, the drummer issued a statement saying that he remains intact. Tommy is hoping to settle this problem with his band mates - Mick Mars, Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx.
Tommy's latest statement was, "I am a founding member of Motley Crue. I have tried to meet with my band-mates repeatedly without success but have informed them that I'm not walking away from my band of 25 years."
"It troubles me that the current legal issues which were filed by the corporations against my personal manager are separating us and causing more dysfunction. I hope we can work this out amongst ourselves."
The ex-husband of Pamela Anderson previously stated he was leaving the band after his bandmates filed a lawsuit against his manager, Carl Stubner. His resignation was said to be "accepted".
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'