Leonardo DiCaprio and Vinnie Jones Set for a New Historical Epic Flick?
Seems big collaboration between two big Hollywood names is going to be something that we will often watch in the future. After the teaming up of Al Pacino and Robert De Niro in "Righteous Kill", reports are now circulating heavily that Leonardo DiCaprio and Vinnie Jones will join forces in a historical epic feature entitled "Freedom Within the Heart."
In the project, set 1,000 years ago, DiCaprio reportedly has been billed as Brian Boru, the High King of Ireland, while Jones his nemesis, Ivor of Limerick. Story is said to put focus on the king, who united the country in battle against a Viking threat.
Claiming the actors' involvement was Limerick.com, which further stated the two would come under the direction of Irish filmmaker Mark Mahon to film the picture in the village of Tuamgraney in County Clare, Ireland, should the Irish Film Board accepts a bid for the production to shoot there. Principal photography is expected to be able to start at the beginning of next year with hopes for the movie to boost Irish tourism in the same way movies like "Braveheart" and "Rob Roy" did.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival