Leonardo DiCaprio and Vinnie Jones Set for a New Historical Epic Flick?
Seems big collaboration between two big Hollywood names is going to be something that we will often watch in the future. After the teaming up of Al Pacino and Robert De Niro in "Righteous Kill", reports are now circulating heavily that Leonardo DiCaprio and Vinnie Jones will join forces in a historical epic feature entitled "Freedom Within the Heart."
In the project, set 1,000 years ago, DiCaprio reportedly has been billed as Brian Boru, the High King of Ireland, while Jones his nemesis, Ivor of Limerick. Story is said to put focus on the king, who united the country in battle against a Viking threat.
Claiming the actors' involvement was Limerick.com, which further stated the two would come under the direction of Irish filmmaker Mark Mahon to film the picture in the village of Tuamgraney in County Clare, Ireland, should the Irish Film Board accepts a bid for the production to shoot there. Principal photography is expected to be able to start at the beginning of next year with hopes for the movie to boost Irish tourism in the same way movies like "Braveheart" and "Rob Roy" did.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video