Eminem Working in Studio for New Album
Apparently Eminem didn't prepare 'Encore' as literally the last album in his music career. The rapper has spoken in his own words that he is "always in the studio".
Eminem called in during the 50 Cent interview with Hot 97 on September 13. Talking about his project he said, "I'm always working - I'm always in the studio. It feels good right now, the energy of the label. For a while, I didn't want to go back to the studio ... I went through some personal things. I'm coming out of those personal things (and) it feels good."
No release date has been unveiled yet although he keeps joking about putting the album on shelves "tomorrow", according to Billboard.com. He also admitted being in "limbo" of when or whether he will release the album.
In the past few months, rumors has been up and down regarding his album, the most recent one being his publicist's confirmation that "there is no new Eminem record on the schedule right now." However, 50 spilled in May that the Shady Records artist is working on a solo album where he is featured as one of the guest artists.
The new CD will be Eminem's fifth studio album after 2004's 'Encore'.
More Eminem News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour