Eminem Working in Studio for New Album
Apparently Eminem didn't prepare 'Encore' as literally the last album in his music career. The rapper has spoken in his own words that he is "always in the studio".
Eminem called in during the 50 Cent interview with Hot 97 on September 13. Talking about his project he said, "I'm always working - I'm always in the studio. It feels good right now, the energy of the label. For a while, I didn't want to go back to the studio ... I went through some personal things. I'm coming out of those personal things (and) it feels good."
No release date has been unveiled yet although he keeps joking about putting the album on shelves "tomorrow", according to Billboard.com. He also admitted being in "limbo" of when or whether he will release the album.
In the past few months, rumors has been up and down regarding his album, the most recent one being his publicist's confirmation that "there is no new Eminem record on the schedule right now." However, 50 spilled in May that the Shady Records artist is working on a solo album where he is featured as one of the guest artists.
The new CD will be Eminem's fifth studio album after 2004's 'Encore'.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment