Newly Single Heath Ledger Romancing Supermodel Helena Christensen?!
Having the good look and famous name in entertainment industry does make it easy for Heath Ledger to find a new love soon after he broke up with longtime fiancee Michelle Williams. The movie star reportedly has been romancing supermodel Helena Christensen.
Not without reason, but rumors on the romance are in all probabilities inspired by the fact that the two has been spotted "making out throughout dinner" at Chinese restaurant Wakiya on Tuesday September 11th, reports Page Six.
That's not all, both of them were also seen attending the recent after-party for director David Cronenberg's new film, "Eastern Promises," during which Ledger was seen to have "held her bag for her as she did interviews," thus fueled further speculation that they are dating.
Neither of them has released any official confirmation though.
Ledger and Williams are longtime couple. They met while filming "Brokeback Mountain" in 2004, in which they are co-stars. Sad to say that they later on "quietly and amicably split" after three years together. They have one daughter together Matilda Rose Ledger, who was born on October 28, 2005.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?