Newly Single Heath Ledger Romancing Supermodel Helena Christensen?!
Having the good look and famous name in entertainment industry does make it easy for Heath Ledger to find a new love soon after he broke up with longtime fiancee Michelle Williams. The movie star reportedly has been romancing supermodel Helena Christensen.
Not without reason, but rumors on the romance are in all probabilities inspired by the fact that the two has been spotted "making out throughout dinner" at Chinese restaurant Wakiya on Tuesday September 11th, reports Page Six.
That's not all, both of them were also seen attending the recent after-party for director David Cronenberg's new film, "Eastern Promises," during which Ledger was seen to have "held her bag for her as she did interviews," thus fueled further speculation that they are dating.
Neither of them has released any official confirmation though.
Ledger and Williams are longtime couple. They met while filming "Brokeback Mountain" in 2004, in which they are co-stars. Sad to say that they later on "quietly and amicably split" after three years together. They have one daughter together Matilda Rose Ledger, who was born on October 28, 2005.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences