Vanessa Hudgens Cancels Tonight Show Appearance
Vanessa Hudgens won't meet Jay Leno. The starlet has canceled her scheduled appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" due to the so-called "scheduling conflict."
The "High School Musical" star was to appear on Thursday's September 13th show with Terry Bradshaw and Michael Buble. Nevertheless her representative has confirmed, "Vanessa is no longer appearing on Thursday's 'Tonight Show' due to a scheduling conflict. She will be rescheduling her appearance at a later date."
While the representative declined to elaborate on the cancellation, it is widely believed that her not going on the show has something to do with her naked pictures scandal, about which Vanessa apologized, saying "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust mean the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
Despite all the unfortunate, the Walt Disney Co. has stated to stick behind their actress, claimed the photo would not affect its decision to cast Vanessa in the third film of the "High School Musical" franchise and that negotiations for the cast and creative team were continuing.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics