Vanessa Hudgens Cancels Tonight Show Appearance
Vanessa Hudgens won't meet Jay Leno. The starlet has canceled her scheduled appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" due to the so-called "scheduling conflict."
The "High School Musical" star was to appear on Thursday's September 13th show with Terry Bradshaw and Michael Buble. Nevertheless her representative has confirmed, "Vanessa is no longer appearing on Thursday's 'Tonight Show' due to a scheduling conflict. She will be rescheduling her appearance at a later date."
While the representative declined to elaborate on the cancellation, it is widely believed that her not going on the show has something to do with her naked pictures scandal, about which Vanessa apologized, saying "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust mean the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
Despite all the unfortunate, the Walt Disney Co. has stated to stick behind their actress, claimed the photo would not affect its decision to cast Vanessa in the third film of the "High School Musical" franchise and that negotiations for the cast and creative team were continuing.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard