Vanessa Hudgens Cancels Tonight Show Appearance
Vanessa Hudgens won't meet Jay Leno. The starlet has canceled her scheduled appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" due to the so-called "scheduling conflict."
The "High School Musical" star was to appear on Thursday's September 13th show with Terry Bradshaw and Michael Buble. Nevertheless her representative has confirmed, "Vanessa is no longer appearing on Thursday's 'Tonight Show' due to a scheduling conflict. She will be rescheduling her appearance at a later date."
While the representative declined to elaborate on the cancellation, it is widely believed that her not going on the show has something to do with her naked pictures scandal, about which Vanessa apologized, saying "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust mean the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
Despite all the unfortunate, the Walt Disney Co. has stated to stick behind their actress, claimed the photo would not affect its decision to cast Vanessa in the third film of the "High School Musical" franchise and that negotiations for the cast and creative team were continuing.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'