Tommy Lee and Kid Rock Offered $1 Million to Settle Differences in Boxing Ring
Tommy Lee and Kid Rock are heading for the Madhouse. Possibly. The two rockers have received a huge offer of US$1 million prize from Las Vegas entertainer Jeff Beacher should they agree to settle their differences in a ring.
"We all know that they are fighting over Pam Anderson and what better way to settle their differences then to slug it out in the ring!" Page Six quoted Beacher as saying. "I thought it was the perfect opportunity to put the two of these Rock N Roll Icons together in the ring. This feud has been going on for years. Right now I am in the process of reaching out to their management teams to begin to negotiate the fight. The winner will receive 1 million dollars. Winner takes all."
Beacher, moreover, even willing to cancel his much anticipated little person wrestling league M.U.F.F. (Micro Unprofessional Fighting Federation) should Pamela Anderson's ex-husbands accept his offer and has planned the show to take place on September 29th at 9pm at Beacher's Madhouse in the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. Tickets will be range from $150 to $2500 for a ringside seat.
That's not all. Beacher also is planning to contact the mini Britney Spears, Terra Jole, to open the show. No words just yet from both Rock and Lee though.
In related news, Lee is creating another media frenzy yet again with his being reported to quit music group Motley Crue. MTV.com reported that the drummer has parted ways with the band which he helped found in 1981, amid lawsuit against band manager.
More Tommy Lee News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture