Stuart Townsend and Charlize Theron Call Each Other Husband and Wife
Stuart Townsend and Charlize Theron are husband and wife. Well, sort of. The Hollywood sweethearts have called each other husband and wife despite the fact that they are not yet make their union legal.
"I'm married," People quoted Townsend as saying. "I didn't do a church wedding or anything, but we're married. We're husband and wife. We love each other and we want to spend our lives together. We didn't have a ceremony. I don't need a certificate or the state or the church to say otherwise. So no there's no big official story on a wedding, but we are married. ... I consider her my wife and she considers me her husband."
Both Townsend and Theron first met on the set of "Trapped" (2002). They have been dating for nearly seven years now and reside together in Los Angeles. Theron was has once said that they will not marry until same-sex couples are able to have their marriages recognized.
Theron is set to co-star in the 2008 movie "Hancock" with Will Smith, a movie featuring them as a couple who have an affair.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns