Stuart Townsend and Charlize Theron Call Each Other Husband and Wife
Stuart Townsend and Charlize Theron are husband and wife. Well, sort of. The Hollywood sweethearts have called each other husband and wife despite the fact that they are not yet make their union legal.
"I'm married," People quoted Townsend as saying. "I didn't do a church wedding or anything, but we're married. We're husband and wife. We love each other and we want to spend our lives together. We didn't have a ceremony. I don't need a certificate or the state or the church to say otherwise. So no there's no big official story on a wedding, but we are married. ... I consider her my wife and she considers me her husband."
Both Townsend and Theron first met on the set of "Trapped" (2002). They have been dating for nearly seven years now and reside together in Los Angeles. Theron was has once said that they will not marry until same-sex couples are able to have their marriages recognized.
Theron is set to co-star in the 2008 movie "Hancock" with Will Smith, a movie featuring them as a couple who have an affair.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera