Stuart Townsend and Charlize Theron Call Each Other Husband and Wife
Stuart Townsend and Charlize Theron are husband and wife. Well, sort of. The Hollywood sweethearts have called each other husband and wife despite the fact that they are not yet make their union legal.
"I'm married," People quoted Townsend as saying. "I didn't do a church wedding or anything, but we're married. We're husband and wife. We love each other and we want to spend our lives together. We didn't have a ceremony. I don't need a certificate or the state or the church to say otherwise. So no there's no big official story on a wedding, but we are married. ... I consider her my wife and she considers me her husband."
Both Townsend and Theron first met on the set of "Trapped" (2002). They have been dating for nearly seven years now and reside together in Los Angeles. Theron was has once said that they will not marry until same-sex couples are able to have their marriages recognized.
Theron is set to co-star in the 2008 movie "Hancock" with Will Smith, a movie featuring them as a couple who have an affair.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'