Exclusive New Beowulf Still Featuring the Bloody, Battle-Ready Hero
Bringing out something new about its upcoming motion-capture flick "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly posted online another movie still from the picture which just shows how amazing the film is going to be visually.
As displayed above left, the image, exclusively given to MTV, presents a great close-up look of the titular character, which superbly points out the fine motion capture made for the CGI feature. Without careful look, one could probably mistake it for the real face of Ray Winstone himself, who does lend his facial appearance and voice for the movie.
Described by screenwriter Neil Gaiman to be a "cheerfully violent and strange take on the Beowulf legend", "Beowulf" will open in theaters nationwide on November 16 this year, the same date as the releases of another fantasy tale "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" and drama comedy "Margot at the Wedding." A TV spot for the flick was recently launched onto the net which you can see below:
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake