Exclusive New Beowulf Still Featuring the Bloody, Battle-Ready Hero
Bringing out something new about its upcoming motion-capture flick "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly posted online another movie still from the picture which just shows how amazing the film is going to be visually.
As displayed above left, the image, exclusively given to MTV, presents a great close-up look of the titular character, which superbly points out the fine motion capture made for the CGI feature. Without careful look, one could probably mistake it for the real face of Ray Winstone himself, who does lend his facial appearance and voice for the movie.
Described by screenwriter Neil Gaiman to be a "cheerfully violent and strange take on the Beowulf legend", "Beowulf" will open in theaters nationwide on November 16 this year, the same date as the releases of another fantasy tale "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" and drama comedy "Margot at the Wedding." A TV spot for the flick was recently launched onto the net which you can see below:
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures