Exclusive New Beowulf Still Featuring the Bloody, Battle-Ready Hero
Bringing out something new about its upcoming motion-capture flick "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly posted online another movie still from the picture which just shows how amazing the film is going to be visually.
As displayed above left, the image, exclusively given to MTV, presents a great close-up look of the titular character, which superbly points out the fine motion capture made for the CGI feature. Without careful look, one could probably mistake it for the real face of Ray Winstone himself, who does lend his facial appearance and voice for the movie.
Described by screenwriter Neil Gaiman to be a "cheerfully violent and strange take on the Beowulf legend", "Beowulf" will open in theaters nationwide on November 16 this year, the same date as the releases of another fantasy tale "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" and drama comedy "Margot at the Wedding." A TV spot for the flick was recently launched onto the net which you can see below:
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'