Exclusive New Beowulf Still Featuring the Bloody, Battle-Ready Hero
Bringing out something new about its upcoming motion-capture flick "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly posted online another movie still from the picture which just shows how amazing the film is going to be visually.
As displayed above left, the image, exclusively given to MTV, presents a great close-up look of the titular character, which superbly points out the fine motion capture made for the CGI feature. Without careful look, one could probably mistake it for the real face of Ray Winstone himself, who does lend his facial appearance and voice for the movie.
Described by screenwriter Neil Gaiman to be a "cheerfully violent and strange take on the Beowulf legend", "Beowulf" will open in theaters nationwide on November 16 this year, the same date as the releases of another fantasy tale "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" and drama comedy "Margot at the Wedding." A TV spot for the flick was recently launched onto the net which you can see below:
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?