Exclusive New Beowulf Still Featuring the Bloody, Battle-Ready Hero
Bringing out something new about its upcoming motion-capture flick "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly posted online another movie still from the picture which just shows how amazing the film is going to be visually.
As displayed above left, the image, exclusively given to MTV, presents a great close-up look of the titular character, which superbly points out the fine motion capture made for the CGI feature. Without careful look, one could probably mistake it for the real face of Ray Winstone himself, who does lend his facial appearance and voice for the movie.
Described by screenwriter Neil Gaiman to be a "cheerfully violent and strange take on the Beowulf legend", "Beowulf" will open in theaters nationwide on November 16 this year, the same date as the releases of another fantasy tale "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" and drama comedy "Margot at the Wedding." A TV spot for the flick was recently launched onto the net which you can see below:
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger