The Nine-Photo Gallery of Jeff Gordon's Daughter, Ella Sofia Gordon
It appears that Jeff Gordon is really proud of her newly born daughter, Ella Sofia Gordon. The NASCAR driver and wife Ingrid Vandebosch have proudly posted some new photos of their baby daughter on his official Website.
"Jeff and Ingrid proudly present Baby Ella," so the couple wrote as the intro to the nine-photo gallery of pictures of Ella Sofia.
Gordon, NASCAR's four-time champion, was introduced to Ingrid by a mutual friend in 2002. It was not until the year 2004 that they began dating. The couple then tied the knot in Mexico on November 7, 2006.
They then joyously welcomed daughter Ella as a new addition to their family on June 20, 2007 after made public her pregnancy on December 30th the year before.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'