The Nine-Photo Gallery of Jeff Gordon's Daughter, Ella Sofia Gordon
It appears that Jeff Gordon is really proud of her newly born daughter, Ella Sofia Gordon. The NASCAR driver and wife Ingrid Vandebosch have proudly posted some new photos of their baby daughter on his official Website.
"Jeff and Ingrid proudly present Baby Ella," so the couple wrote as the intro to the nine-photo gallery of pictures of Ella Sofia.
Gordon, NASCAR's four-time champion, was introduced to Ingrid by a mutual friend in 2002. It was not until the year 2004 that they began dating. The couple then tied the knot in Mexico on November 7, 2006.
They then joyously welcomed daughter Ella as a new addition to their family on June 20, 2007 after made public her pregnancy on December 30th the year before.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?