Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland Built Supportive Housing for the Homeless
Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland are among numbers of music figures who give back to Houston. The two songbirds have teamed up building an apartment for at risk populations in Houston.
Beyonce and Rowland, joined by Matthew Knowles, Tina Knowles, and pastors Rudy Rasmus and Juanita Rasmus, made millions of dollar donation Wednesday September 12th to build the so-called the Knowles-Rowland Temenos Place Apartments, which purpose is to provide permanent living accommodations for men and women who are trying to improve their lives after the trauma of personal and natural disasters.
A groundbreaking ceremony for the project was held on-site at the corner of Gray and Chenevert.
The Knowles-Rowland Temenos Place Apartments reportedly will be a 43 unit, with the phase 1 construction cost about $4.7 million dollars. Beyonce and Kelly are said to have been pledging a further $1.7million.
The Knowles-Rowland Temenos Place Apartments was developed by the Temenos Community Developed Corporation and sponsored by
More Beyonce Knowles News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs