Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland Built Supportive Housing for the Homeless
Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland are among numbers of music figures who give back to Houston. The two songbirds have teamed up building an apartment for at risk populations in Houston.
Beyonce and Rowland, joined by Matthew Knowles, Tina Knowles, and pastors Rudy Rasmus and Juanita Rasmus, made millions of dollar donation Wednesday September 12th to build the so-called the Knowles-Rowland Temenos Place Apartments, which purpose is to provide permanent living accommodations for men and women who are trying to improve their lives after the trauma of personal and natural disasters.
A groundbreaking ceremony for the project was held on-site at the corner of Gray and Chenevert.
The Knowles-Rowland Temenos Place Apartments reportedly will be a 43 unit, with the phase 1 construction cost about $4.7 million dollars. Beyonce and Kelly are said to have been pledging a further $1.7million.
The Knowles-Rowland Temenos Place Apartments was developed by the Temenos Community Developed Corporation and sponsored by
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl