Cassandra's Dream North American Premiere Unveiled at the 2007 TIFF
The commotion and delights on seeing the presence of Hollywood's names continued on Tuesday, September 11 as core cast members of Woody Allen's "Cassandra's Dream" eagerly came down for the North American Premiere of the drama at the 32nd annual Toronto Film Festival.
Enhancing public excitement surrounding the occasion, pic's two male leads Ewan McGregor and Colin Farrell made their way together to Roy Thomson Hall where the screening was held as part of the festival's Gala Presentation program.
Joined the hunks was leading female Hayley Atwell, who willingly took time to sign autographs for fans. Allen was also present, accompanied by his 36-year-old wife Soon-Yi Previn.
Set for a limited release on November 30, 2007, "Cassandra's Dream" centers on two brothers who are desperate to better their troubled lives yet find themselves becoming entangled into a sinister situation with intense and unfortunate results. Prior to its North American premiere, the flick's morning press screening was delayed a full hour due to an undisclosed mishap with the projector, pushing back the showing of Todd Haynes' "I'm Not There."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival