Cassandra's Dream North American Premiere Unveiled at the 2007 TIFF
The commotion and delights on seeing the presence of Hollywood's names continued on Tuesday, September 11 as core cast members of Woody Allen's "Cassandra's Dream" eagerly came down for the North American Premiere of the drama at the 32nd annual Toronto Film Festival.
Enhancing public excitement surrounding the occasion, pic's two male leads Ewan McGregor and Colin Farrell made their way together to Roy Thomson Hall where the screening was held as part of the festival's Gala Presentation program.
Joined the hunks was leading female Hayley Atwell, who willingly took time to sign autographs for fans. Allen was also present, accompanied by his 36-year-old wife Soon-Yi Previn.
Set for a limited release on November 30, 2007, "Cassandra's Dream" centers on two brothers who are desperate to better their troubled lives yet find themselves becoming entangled into a sinister situation with intense and unfortunate results. Prior to its North American premiere, the flick's morning press screening was delayed a full hour due to an undisclosed mishap with the projector, pushing back the showing of Todd Haynes' "I'm Not There."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie