Cassandra's Dream North American Premiere Unveiled at the 2007 TIFF
The commotion and delights on seeing the presence of Hollywood's names continued on Tuesday, September 11 as core cast members of Woody Allen's "Cassandra's Dream" eagerly came down for the North American Premiere of the drama at the 32nd annual Toronto Film Festival.
Enhancing public excitement surrounding the occasion, pic's two male leads Ewan McGregor and Colin Farrell made their way together to Roy Thomson Hall where the screening was held as part of the festival's Gala Presentation program.
Joined the hunks was leading female Hayley Atwell, who willingly took time to sign autographs for fans. Allen was also present, accompanied by his 36-year-old wife Soon-Yi Previn.
Set for a limited release on November 30, 2007, "Cassandra's Dream" centers on two brothers who are desperate to better their troubled lives yet find themselves becoming entangled into a sinister situation with intense and unfortunate results. Prior to its North American premiere, the flick's morning press screening was delayed a full hour due to an undisclosed mishap with the projector, pushing back the showing of Todd Haynes' "I'm Not There."
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge