Pamela Anderson's First Interview About Ex-Husbands MTV Brawl
Much apart from media speculation, Pamela Anderson is washing her hands clean of the brawl that occurred between her ex-husbands Tommy Lee and Kid Rock at the Sunday MTV Video Music Awards.
"I'm staying out of it," so the busty blonde told the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" during an interview on Wednesday September 12th. Claimed she didn't witness the fight, she went on saying "I actually left. As soon as I left, meow! They all went after each other."
When Ellen began questioning her on her getting close to Lee and on her sitting on his lap, Pammy insisted it was the Motley Crue drummer who "pulled me on his lap and spanked my butt." And much apart from the rumors on the street that claimed Lee and Rock were fighting over her, the former "Baywatch" star claimed she already has a new man in her life.
"I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love," so Pammy told Ellen about her new mystery date. "It's so romantic. It's romance." Refused to reveal the identity of her new man, she merely hinted that he is a professional poker player.
Meanwhile, rumors are circulating that Pammy's dating Paris Hilton's former sex tape lover Rick Solomon. TMZ caught the twosome and her two kids outside Nobu in Malibu on Monday night September 10th.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters