Pamela Anderson's First Interview About Ex-Husbands MTV Brawl
Much apart from media speculation, Pamela Anderson is washing her hands clean of the brawl that occurred between her ex-husbands Tommy Lee and Kid Rock at the Sunday MTV Video Music Awards.
"I'm staying out of it," so the busty blonde told the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" during an interview on Wednesday September 12th. Claimed she didn't witness the fight, she went on saying "I actually left. As soon as I left, meow! They all went after each other."
When Ellen began questioning her on her getting close to Lee and on her sitting on his lap, Pammy insisted it was the Motley Crue drummer who "pulled me on his lap and spanked my butt." And much apart from the rumors on the street that claimed Lee and Rock were fighting over her, the former "Baywatch" star claimed she already has a new man in her life.
"I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love," so Pammy told Ellen about her new mystery date. "It's so romantic. It's romance." Refused to reveal the identity of her new man, she merely hinted that he is a professional poker player.
Meanwhile, rumors are circulating that Pammy's dating Paris Hilton's former sex tape lover Rick Solomon. TMZ caught the twosome and her two kids outside Nobu in Malibu on Monday night September 10th.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars