Pamela Anderson's First Interview About Ex-Husbands MTV Brawl
Much apart from media speculation, Pamela Anderson is washing her hands clean of the brawl that occurred between her ex-husbands Tommy Lee and Kid Rock at the Sunday MTV Video Music Awards.
"I'm staying out of it," so the busty blonde told the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" during an interview on Wednesday September 12th. Claimed she didn't witness the fight, she went on saying "I actually left. As soon as I left, meow! They all went after each other."
When Ellen began questioning her on her getting close to Lee and on her sitting on his lap, Pammy insisted it was the Motley Crue drummer who "pulled me on his lap and spanked my butt." And much apart from the rumors on the street that claimed Lee and Rock were fighting over her, the former "Baywatch" star claimed she already has a new man in her life.
"I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love," so Pammy told Ellen about her new mystery date. "It's so romantic. It's romance." Refused to reveal the identity of her new man, she merely hinted that he is a professional poker player.
Meanwhile, rumors are circulating that Pammy's dating Paris Hilton's former sex tape lover Rick Solomon. TMZ caught the twosome and her two kids outside Nobu in Malibu on Monday night September 10th.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story