P. Diddy's Other Baby Mama, Sarah Chapman, Breaks Her Silence
Hot on the heels of Kim Porter's tell all interview with the October issue of Essence magazine, P. Diddy's other baby momma breaks her silence in yet another tell all interview. Sarah Chapman, the Atlanta mother of Diddy' one-year-old daughter told Sandra Rose the affair behind their love triangle.
In a shocking revelation, Chapman said both Kim and her met the hip hop mogul at the same time and that Kim knew about her pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant also by the star. "She definitely knows who I am," the woman said in a statement. "Yes, it's true, we've had words. [Kim] knew about my pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant. In fact, Kim and I met [Sean] at the same time."
Furthermore addressed on the rumors that surrounded her pregnancy last year, Chapman went on saying "There's been rumors out there that [Sean Combs] offered me a million dollars to not have the baby. If he gave me a million dollars I wouldn't be calling him every month for child support. I mean, he pays me on a monthly basis, but there's rumors that he offered me a million dollars hush money."
Being asked on her relationship with Diddy, Chapman revealed "He and I are friends, we've always been friends. I've known him for a long time - 13 years exactly," adding that in between times they dated "on and off." "I know it sounds very cliche, but we really are friends. It's never been a situation where I'm trying to step on top of [Kim] or I'm trying to be in her position."
Just click Sandrarosenews.blogspot.com to read the complete interview.
More P. Diddy News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child