P. Diddy's Other Baby Mama, Sarah Chapman, Breaks Her Silence
Hot on the heels of Kim Porter's tell all interview with the October issue of Essence magazine, P. Diddy's other baby momma breaks her silence in yet another tell all interview. Sarah Chapman, the Atlanta mother of Diddy' one-year-old daughter told Sandra Rose the affair behind their love triangle.
In a shocking revelation, Chapman said both Kim and her met the hip hop mogul at the same time and that Kim knew about her pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant also by the star. "She definitely knows who I am," the woman said in a statement. "Yes, it's true, we've had words. [Kim] knew about my pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant. In fact, Kim and I met [Sean] at the same time."
Furthermore addressed on the rumors that surrounded her pregnancy last year, Chapman went on saying "There's been rumors out there that [Sean Combs] offered me a million dollars to not have the baby. If he gave me a million dollars I wouldn't be calling him every month for child support. I mean, he pays me on a monthly basis, but there's rumors that he offered me a million dollars hush money."
Being asked on her relationship with Diddy, Chapman revealed "He and I are friends, we've always been friends. I've known him for a long time - 13 years exactly," adding that in between times they dated "on and off." "I know it sounds very cliche, but we really are friends. It's never been a situation where I'm trying to step on top of [Kim] or I'm trying to be in her position."
Just click Sandrarosenews.blogspot.com to read the complete interview.
More P. Diddy News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture