P. Diddy's Other Baby Mama, Sarah Chapman, Breaks Her Silence
Hot on the heels of Kim Porter's tell all interview with the October issue of Essence magazine, P. Diddy's other baby momma breaks her silence in yet another tell all interview. Sarah Chapman, the Atlanta mother of Diddy' one-year-old daughter told Sandra Rose the affair behind their love triangle.
In a shocking revelation, Chapman said both Kim and her met the hip hop mogul at the same time and that Kim knew about her pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant also by the star. "She definitely knows who I am," the woman said in a statement. "Yes, it's true, we've had words. [Kim] knew about my pregnancy prior to her getting pregnant. In fact, Kim and I met [Sean] at the same time."
Furthermore addressed on the rumors that surrounded her pregnancy last year, Chapman went on saying "There's been rumors out there that [Sean Combs] offered me a million dollars to not have the baby. If he gave me a million dollars I wouldn't be calling him every month for child support. I mean, he pays me on a monthly basis, but there's rumors that he offered me a million dollars hush money."
Being asked on her relationship with Diddy, Chapman revealed "He and I are friends, we've always been friends. I've known him for a long time - 13 years exactly," adding that in between times they dated "on and off." "I know it sounds very cliche, but we really are friends. It's never been a situation where I'm trying to step on top of [Kim] or I'm trying to be in her position."
Just click Sandrarosenews.blogspot.com to read the complete interview.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show