Vanessa Hudgens Offered $500,000 to Join Girls Gone Wild
Will Vanessa Hudgens willing to give up her good-girl image and go wild? The young actress has been offered $500,000 by Joe Francis to join the "Girls Gone Wild brand and lifestyle."
So impressed with the nude pictures of Vanessa which have been all over the net, Joe, according to TMZ, has made her a job proposition.
In a press release issued from a Nevada jail where he's currently facing multiple charges, Joe said "Vanessa Hudgens is the classic girl next door gone wild. Being sexual is not door gone wild. Being sexual is not a crime," adding that "She took a picture, it was leaked, and now it is time to move forward with her career."
A representative for Vanessa, meanwhile, could not be reached for comment.
Vanessa has become media darling ever since her naked photos, presumably dedicated to actor boyfriend Zac Efron, leaked onto the internet. And as soon as the scandal took place, the movie siren quickly issued a public apology, saying "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust mean the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
Will she or won't she? Only time will tell.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry