Vanessa Hudgens Offered $500,000 to Join Girls Gone Wild
Will Vanessa Hudgens willing to give up her good-girl image and go wild? The young actress has been offered $500,000 by Joe Francis to join the "Girls Gone Wild brand and lifestyle."
So impressed with the nude pictures of Vanessa which have been all over the net, Joe, according to TMZ, has made her a job proposition.
In a press release issued from a Nevada jail where he's currently facing multiple charges, Joe said "Vanessa Hudgens is the classic girl next door gone wild. Being sexual is not door gone wild. Being sexual is not a crime," adding that "She took a picture, it was leaked, and now it is time to move forward with her career."
A representative for Vanessa, meanwhile, could not be reached for comment.
Vanessa has become media darling ever since her naked photos, presumably dedicated to actor boyfriend Zac Efron, leaked onto the internet. And as soon as the scandal took place, the movie siren quickly issued a public apology, saying "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust mean the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
Will she or won't she? Only time will tell.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard