Kate Bosworth to Play the Title Role in Veronika Decides to Die
Kate Bosworth is Veronika, literally. A well known actress among moviegoers, the beauty is taking the lead role in the forthcoming movie adaptation of Paulo Coelho's best-selling novel "Veronika Decides to Die."
In the drama, also titled "Veronika Decides to Die," Bosworth will play a woman who wakes up in a mental institution after a failed suicide attempt and discovers that she has a weakened heart and only days to live. The movie follows her recovery as she finds true love and develops the will to survive.
Emily Young is in hand directing from a screenplay written by Larry Gross and Roberta Hanley. Have been booked to direct are Sriram Das and Chris Hanley, with production is slated to start this winter.
Currently stars opposite Sigourney Weaver in "The Girl in the Park," which premiered Sunday September 9th at the Toronto International Film Festival, Bosworth could next be seen starring in "21" opposite Jim Sturgess and Kevin Spacey.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes