Kate Bosworth to Play the Title Role in Veronika Decides to Die
Kate Bosworth is Veronika, literally. A well known actress among moviegoers, the beauty is taking the lead role in the forthcoming movie adaptation of Paulo Coelho's best-selling novel "Veronika Decides to Die."
In the drama, also titled "Veronika Decides to Die," Bosworth will play a woman who wakes up in a mental institution after a failed suicide attempt and discovers that she has a weakened heart and only days to live. The movie follows her recovery as she finds true love and develops the will to survive.
Emily Young is in hand directing from a screenplay written by Larry Gross and Roberta Hanley. Have been booked to direct are Sriram Das and Chris Hanley, with production is slated to start this winter.
Currently stars opposite Sigourney Weaver in "The Girl in the Park," which premiered Sunday September 9th at the Toronto International Film Festival, Bosworth could next be seen starring in "21" opposite Jim Sturgess and Kevin Spacey.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge