Kate Bosworth to Play the Title Role in Veronika Decides to Die
Kate Bosworth is Veronika, literally. A well known actress among moviegoers, the beauty is taking the lead role in the forthcoming movie adaptation of Paulo Coelho's best-selling novel "Veronika Decides to Die."
In the drama, also titled "Veronika Decides to Die," Bosworth will play a woman who wakes up in a mental institution after a failed suicide attempt and discovers that she has a weakened heart and only days to live. The movie follows her recovery as she finds true love and develops the will to survive.
Emily Young is in hand directing from a screenplay written by Larry Gross and Roberta Hanley. Have been booked to direct are Sriram Das and Chris Hanley, with production is slated to start this winter.
Currently stars opposite Sigourney Weaver in "The Girl in the Park," which premiered Sunday September 9th at the Toronto International Film Festival, Bosworth could next be seen starring in "21" opposite Jim Sturgess and Kevin Spacey.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie