Kate Bosworth to Play the Title Role in Veronika Decides to Die
Kate Bosworth is Veronika, literally. A well known actress among moviegoers, the beauty is taking the lead role in the forthcoming movie adaptation of Paulo Coelho's best-selling novel "Veronika Decides to Die."
In the drama, also titled "Veronika Decides to Die," Bosworth will play a woman who wakes up in a mental institution after a failed suicide attempt and discovers that she has a weakened heart and only days to live. The movie follows her recovery as she finds true love and develops the will to survive.
Emily Young is in hand directing from a screenplay written by Larry Gross and Roberta Hanley. Have been booked to direct are Sriram Das and Chris Hanley, with production is slated to start this winter.
Currently stars opposite Sigourney Weaver in "The Girl in the Park," which premiered Sunday September 9th at the Toronto International Film Festival, Bosworth could next be seen starring in "21" opposite Jim Sturgess and Kevin Spacey.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed