New Watchmen Set Photos Go Online
Looks like filming on "Watchmen" has already been commenced by now despite director Zack Snyder's statement to get it started on September 17, 2007 as few images taken from the flick's set have apparently surfaced on the net, thanks to Watchmencomicmovie.com.
Said to be sent by an anonymous insider on the set of the project, the photos were shot at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, Canada just before the filming of a flashback scene of a meeting between Dr. Manhattan and JFK at the White House. Captured by the camera were the look-alike actors playing the president, Jackie and a young JFK Jr. in their last minute make-up and costume preparations before the shoot.
According to the source, actor Billy Crudup was also spotted on the set, dressed up as the blue super hero Dr. Manhattan. Scene taken found his character shaking hands with the man playing JFK in front of a green screen while look-alike Jackie, Caroline and JFK Jr. stood close by. Costume wore by Crudup reportedly consisted of a suit with white gloves and a piece which covered his hair that "lit up with blue LEDs."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance