New Watchmen Set Photos Go Online
Looks like filming on "Watchmen" has already been commenced by now despite director Zack Snyder's statement to get it started on September 17, 2007 as few images taken from the flick's set have apparently surfaced on the net, thanks to Watchmencomicmovie.com.
Said to be sent by an anonymous insider on the set of the project, the photos were shot at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, Canada just before the filming of a flashback scene of a meeting between Dr. Manhattan and JFK at the White House. Captured by the camera were the look-alike actors playing the president, Jackie and a young JFK Jr. in their last minute make-up and costume preparations before the shoot.
According to the source, actor Billy Crudup was also spotted on the set, dressed up as the blue super hero Dr. Manhattan. Scene taken found his character shaking hands with the man playing JFK in front of a green screen while look-alike Jackie, Caroline and JFK Jr. stood close by. Costume wore by Crudup reportedly consisted of a suit with white gloves and a piece which covered his hair that "lit up with blue LEDs."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?