New Watchmen Set Photos Go Online
Looks like filming on "Watchmen" has already been commenced by now despite director Zack Snyder's statement to get it started on September 17, 2007 as few images taken from the flick's set have apparently surfaced on the net, thanks to Watchmencomicmovie.com.
Said to be sent by an anonymous insider on the set of the project, the photos were shot at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, Canada just before the filming of a flashback scene of a meeting between Dr. Manhattan and JFK at the White House. Captured by the camera were the look-alike actors playing the president, Jackie and a young JFK Jr. in their last minute make-up and costume preparations before the shoot.
According to the source, actor Billy Crudup was also spotted on the set, dressed up as the blue super hero Dr. Manhattan. Scene taken found his character shaking hands with the man playing JFK in front of a green screen while look-alike Jackie, Caroline and JFK Jr. stood close by. Costume wore by Crudup reportedly consisted of a suit with white gloves and a piece which covered his hair that "lit up with blue LEDs."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent