New Watchmen Set Photos Go Online
Looks like filming on "Watchmen" has already been commenced by now despite director Zack Snyder's statement to get it started on September 17, 2007 as few images taken from the flick's set have apparently surfaced on the net, thanks to Watchmencomicmovie.com.
Said to be sent by an anonymous insider on the set of the project, the photos were shot at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, Canada just before the filming of a flashback scene of a meeting between Dr. Manhattan and JFK at the White House. Captured by the camera were the look-alike actors playing the president, Jackie and a young JFK Jr. in their last minute make-up and costume preparations before the shoot.
According to the source, actor Billy Crudup was also spotted on the set, dressed up as the blue super hero Dr. Manhattan. Scene taken found his character shaking hands with the man playing JFK in front of a green screen while look-alike Jackie, Caroline and JFK Jr. stood close by. Costume wore by Crudup reportedly consisted of a suit with white gloves and a piece which covered his hair that "lit up with blue LEDs."
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced