New Watchmen Set Photos Go Online
Looks like filming on "Watchmen" has already been commenced by now despite director Zack Snyder's statement to get it started on September 17, 2007 as few images taken from the flick's set have apparently surfaced on the net, thanks to Watchmencomicmovie.com.
Said to be sent by an anonymous insider on the set of the project, the photos were shot at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, Canada just before the filming of a flashback scene of a meeting between Dr. Manhattan and JFK at the White House. Captured by the camera were the look-alike actors playing the president, Jackie and a young JFK Jr. in their last minute make-up and costume preparations before the shoot.
According to the source, actor Billy Crudup was also spotted on the set, dressed up as the blue super hero Dr. Manhattan. Scene taken found his character shaking hands with the man playing JFK in front of a green screen while look-alike Jackie, Caroline and JFK Jr. stood close by. Costume wore by Crudup reportedly consisted of a suit with white gloves and a piece which covered his hair that "lit up with blue LEDs."
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope