Another Hollywood Wardrobe Malfunction, Mischa Barton
Mischa Barton is the latest Hollywood celebrity that experienced wardrobe malfunction. The movie beauty is reported to have accidentally exposed her nipple during the "Save the Children" event at New York's Lincoln Centre on Thursday night September 6th.
Mischa was wearing a sparkly yellow dress when one of her nipples blatantly popped out. "It was so not appropriate for Save the Children," an onlooker commented. If the New York Post is to be believed, the incident surely is embarrassing considering that it took place amid the attendance of Indian medical doctor and writer Deepak Chopra and former US president George H.W. Bush.
Representative for Mischa, however, denied the news, insisted "if it did, there would be a photo."
In other Mischa news, the movie siren has been cast alongside Deborah Kara Unger and Cameron Bright in a new psychological thriller called "Walled In," playing the role of a demolition company rep who supervises the razing of a mysterious building and discovers horrifying secrets and past inhabitants entombed within its walls by a vicious murderer.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic