Another Hollywood Wardrobe Malfunction, Mischa Barton
Mischa Barton is the latest Hollywood celebrity that experienced wardrobe malfunction. The movie beauty is reported to have accidentally exposed her nipple during the "Save the Children" event at New York's Lincoln Centre on Thursday night September 6th.
Mischa was wearing a sparkly yellow dress when one of her nipples blatantly popped out. "It was so not appropriate for Save the Children," an onlooker commented. If the New York Post is to be believed, the incident surely is embarrassing considering that it took place amid the attendance of Indian medical doctor and writer Deepak Chopra and former US president George H.W. Bush.
Representative for Mischa, however, denied the news, insisted "if it did, there would be a photo."
In other Mischa news, the movie siren has been cast alongside Deborah Kara Unger and Cameron Bright in a new psychological thriller called "Walled In," playing the role of a demolition company rep who supervises the razing of a mysterious building and discovers horrifying secrets and past inhabitants entombed within its walls by a vicious murderer.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts