Another Hollywood Wardrobe Malfunction, Mischa Barton
Mischa Barton is the latest Hollywood celebrity that experienced wardrobe malfunction. The movie beauty is reported to have accidentally exposed her nipple during the "Save the Children" event at New York's Lincoln Centre on Thursday night September 6th.
Mischa was wearing a sparkly yellow dress when one of her nipples blatantly popped out. "It was so not appropriate for Save the Children," an onlooker commented. If the New York Post is to be believed, the incident surely is embarrassing considering that it took place amid the attendance of Indian medical doctor and writer Deepak Chopra and former US president George H.W. Bush.
Representative for Mischa, however, denied the news, insisted "if it did, there would be a photo."
In other Mischa news, the movie siren has been cast alongside Deborah Kara Unger and Cameron Bright in a new psychological thriller called "Walled In," playing the role of a demolition company rep who supervises the razing of a mysterious building and discovers horrifying secrets and past inhabitants entombed within its walls by a vicious murderer.
More Mischa Barton News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media