Another Hollywood Wardrobe Malfunction, Mischa Barton
Mischa Barton is the latest Hollywood celebrity that experienced wardrobe malfunction. The movie beauty is reported to have accidentally exposed her nipple during the "Save the Children" event at New York's Lincoln Centre on Thursday night September 6th.
Mischa was wearing a sparkly yellow dress when one of her nipples blatantly popped out. "It was so not appropriate for Save the Children," an onlooker commented. If the New York Post is to be believed, the incident surely is embarrassing considering that it took place amid the attendance of Indian medical doctor and writer Deepak Chopra and former US president George H.W. Bush.
Representative for Mischa, however, denied the news, insisted "if it did, there would be a photo."
In other Mischa news, the movie siren has been cast alongside Deborah Kara Unger and Cameron Bright in a new psychological thriller called "Walled In," playing the role of a demolition company rep who supervises the razing of a mysterious building and discovers horrifying secrets and past inhabitants entombed within its walls by a vicious murderer.
More Mischa Barton News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars