Another Hollywood Wardrobe Malfunction, Mischa Barton
Mischa Barton is the latest Hollywood celebrity that experienced wardrobe malfunction. The movie beauty is reported to have accidentally exposed her nipple during the "Save the Children" event at New York's Lincoln Centre on Thursday night September 6th.
Mischa was wearing a sparkly yellow dress when one of her nipples blatantly popped out. "It was so not appropriate for Save the Children," an onlooker commented. If the New York Post is to be believed, the incident surely is embarrassing considering that it took place amid the attendance of Indian medical doctor and writer Deepak Chopra and former US president George H.W. Bush.
Representative for Mischa, however, denied the news, insisted "if it did, there would be a photo."
In other Mischa news, the movie siren has been cast alongside Deborah Kara Unger and Cameron Bright in a new psychological thriller called "Walled In," playing the role of a demolition company rep who supervises the razing of a mysterious building and discovers horrifying secrets and past inhabitants entombed within its walls by a vicious murderer.
More Mischa Barton News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince