More Speculations on Justice League of America
After those of casting and director, not to mention buzz about using motion capture CGI technique for the flick, talks on "Justice League of America" now are getting their way on the production matters of the project.
ObsessedWithFilm.com has obtained info from its reader in the Australian film community telling Warner Bros. Pictures has given greenlight to the flick as their summer 2009 tentpole. Shooting is said to principally take place in Sydney from February to June 2008 under the direction of George Miller.
Further, the scooper also claimed that auditions are currently starting up with Nikki Barrett to handle the casting in Australia and Ronna Kress overseeing the entire casting process. Meanwhile, renowned producer Barrie M. Osborne, who was behind "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Matrix" trilogy, reportedly is on board to carry out producing duties for the movie alongside Miller's partner Doug Mitchell.
Since no official statement made yet by Warner Bros. regarding this subject, guess we'll just have to wait and see whether the tidbit comes out to be true. So, do look up for updates and more upcoming information on the superhero film at AceShowBiz.
More Justice League News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal