More Speculations on Justice League of America
After those of casting and director, not to mention buzz about using motion capture CGI technique for the flick, talks on "Justice League of America" now are getting their way on the production matters of the project.
ObsessedWithFilm.com has obtained info from its reader in the Australian film community telling Warner Bros. Pictures has given greenlight to the flick as their summer 2009 tentpole. Shooting is said to principally take place in Sydney from February to June 2008 under the direction of George Miller.
Further, the scooper also claimed that auditions are currently starting up with Nikki Barrett to handle the casting in Australia and Ronna Kress overseeing the entire casting process. Meanwhile, renowned producer Barrie M. Osborne, who was behind "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Matrix" trilogy, reportedly is on board to carry out producing duties for the movie alongside Miller's partner Doug Mitchell.
Since no official statement made yet by Warner Bros. regarding this subject, guess we'll just have to wait and see whether the tidbit comes out to be true. So, do look up for updates and more upcoming information on the superhero film at AceShowBiz.
More Justice League News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3