Radiohead Done With Seventh Album
Radiohead have closed the door to their studio as the seventh album is completed. The only problem they have now is finding a label willing to take the rock band under their wing.
"We just had a meeting about that today," guitarist Jonny Greenwood said in an interview. "We're very relieved to have finished recording, now we have to decide what we should do with it."
The band was previously signed to EMI but the contract has expired along with the release of their sixth album 'Hail to the Thief' (2006).
The band has played several of their materials during U.S. and European tour in 2006. There was a plan to release an EP although the new songs are accumulated up to 13.
The album will definitely be released in 2008 instead of this year as many have reported. Producers taking this project are Nigel Godrich and Mark 'Spike' Stent.
Tentative songs in Radiohead's seventh album:
- All I Need
- Bangers 'n' Mash
- Down Is the New Up
- 15 Step
- 4 Minute Warning
- Go Slowly
- House of Cards
- Open Pick
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs