Radiohead Done With Seventh Album
Radiohead have closed the door to their studio as the seventh album is completed. The only problem they have now is finding a label willing to take the rock band under their wing.
"We just had a meeting about that today," guitarist Jonny Greenwood said in an interview. "We're very relieved to have finished recording, now we have to decide what we should do with it."
The band was previously signed to EMI but the contract has expired along with the release of their sixth album 'Hail to the Thief' (2006).
The band has played several of their materials during U.S. and European tour in 2006. There was a plan to release an EP although the new songs are accumulated up to 13.
The album will definitely be released in 2008 instead of this year as many have reported. Producers taking this project are Nigel Godrich and Mark 'Spike' Stent.
Tentative songs in Radiohead's seventh album:
- All I Need
- Bangers 'n' Mash
- Down Is the New Up
- 15 Step
- 4 Minute Warning
- Go Slowly
- House of Cards
- Open Pick
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean