Radiohead Done With Seventh Album
Radiohead have closed the door to their studio as the seventh album is completed. The only problem they have now is finding a label willing to take the rock band under their wing.
"We just had a meeting about that today," guitarist Jonny Greenwood said in an interview. "We're very relieved to have finished recording, now we have to decide what we should do with it."
The band was previously signed to EMI but the contract has expired along with the release of their sixth album 'Hail to the Thief' (2006).
The band has played several of their materials during U.S. and European tour in 2006. There was a plan to release an EP although the new songs are accumulated up to 13.
The album will definitely be released in 2008 instead of this year as many have reported. Producers taking this project are Nigel Godrich and Mark 'Spike' Stent.
Tentative songs in Radiohead's seventh album:
- All I Need
- Bangers 'n' Mash
- Down Is the New Up
- 15 Step
- 4 Minute Warning
- Go Slowly
- House of Cards
- Open Pick
More Radiohead News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding