Radiohead Done With Seventh Album
Radiohead have closed the door to their studio as the seventh album is completed. The only problem they have now is finding a label willing to take the rock band under their wing.
"We just had a meeting about that today," guitarist Jonny Greenwood said in an interview. "We're very relieved to have finished recording, now we have to decide what we should do with it."
The band was previously signed to EMI but the contract has expired along with the release of their sixth album 'Hail to the Thief' (2006).
The band has played several of their materials during U.S. and European tour in 2006. There was a plan to release an EP although the new songs are accumulated up to 13.
The album will definitely be released in 2008 instead of this year as many have reported. Producers taking this project are Nigel Godrich and Mark 'Spike' Stent.
Tentative songs in Radiohead's seventh album:
- All I Need
- Bangers 'n' Mash
- Down Is the New Up
- 15 Step
- 4 Minute Warning
- Go Slowly
- House of Cards
- Open Pick
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future