Radiohead Done With Seventh Album
Radiohead have closed the door to their studio as the seventh album is completed. The only problem they have now is finding a label willing to take the rock band under their wing.
"We just had a meeting about that today," guitarist Jonny Greenwood said in an interview. "We're very relieved to have finished recording, now we have to decide what we should do with it."
The band was previously signed to EMI but the contract has expired along with the release of their sixth album 'Hail to the Thief' (2006).
The band has played several of their materials during U.S. and European tour in 2006. There was a plan to release an EP although the new songs are accumulated up to 13.
The album will definitely be released in 2008 instead of this year as many have reported. Producers taking this project are Nigel Godrich and Mark 'Spike' Stent.
Tentative songs in Radiohead's seventh album:
- All I Need
- Bangers 'n' Mash
- Down Is the New Up
- 15 Step
- 4 Minute Warning
- Go Slowly
- House of Cards
- Open Pick
More Radiohead News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?