Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem May Present Predator Home Planet
Earth could probably be not the only planet presented in the upcoming "Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem."
A scooper for ShockTillYouDrop.com has brought an interesting tidbit saying the sci-fi action thriller will provide a long-awaited look at the home world of the Predator species. The planet was once planned to be the center of a shelved "Predator" sequel cooked up by "Sin City" helmer Robert Rodriguez.
What's more, co-director Greg Strause surprisingly was also noted to give the same indication to Fangoria.com at its Weekend of Horrors convention, teasing "There's lots of stuff still unseen - complete scenes that are not in the trailer," then, "A new world perhaps..."
Whether the Predator's home planet is really featured in remains to be seen, but one thing for sure is that the Predalien indeed appears in the movie and in fact, plays a rather major role in the storytelling, Strause has confirmed. Curious to see the whole thing of this? Don't miss the flick this Christmas then.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress