Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem May Present Predator Home Planet
Earth could probably be not the only planet presented in the upcoming "Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem."
A scooper for ShockTillYouDrop.com has brought an interesting tidbit saying the sci-fi action thriller will provide a long-awaited look at the home world of the Predator species. The planet was once planned to be the center of a shelved "Predator" sequel cooked up by "Sin City" helmer Robert Rodriguez.
What's more, co-director Greg Strause surprisingly was also noted to give the same indication to Fangoria.com at its Weekend of Horrors convention, teasing "There's lots of stuff still unseen - complete scenes that are not in the trailer," then, "A new world perhaps..."
Whether the Predator's home planet is really featured in remains to be seen, but one thing for sure is that the Predalien indeed appears in the movie and in fact, plays a rather major role in the storytelling, Strause has confirmed. Curious to see the whole thing of this? Don't miss the flick this Christmas then.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars