Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem May Present Predator Home Planet
Earth could probably be not the only planet presented in the upcoming "Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem."
A scooper for ShockTillYouDrop.com has brought an interesting tidbit saying the sci-fi action thriller will provide a long-awaited look at the home world of the Predator species. The planet was once planned to be the center of a shelved "Predator" sequel cooked up by "Sin City" helmer Robert Rodriguez.
What's more, co-director Greg Strause surprisingly was also noted to give the same indication to Fangoria.com at its Weekend of Horrors convention, teasing "There's lots of stuff still unseen - complete scenes that are not in the trailer," then, "A new world perhaps..."
Whether the Predator's home planet is really featured in remains to be seen, but one thing for sure is that the Predalien indeed appears in the movie and in fact, plays a rather major role in the storytelling, Strause has confirmed. Curious to see the whole thing of this? Don't miss the flick this Christmas then.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'