Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem May Present Predator Home Planet
Earth could probably be not the only planet presented in the upcoming "Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem."
A scooper for ShockTillYouDrop.com has brought an interesting tidbit saying the sci-fi action thriller will provide a long-awaited look at the home world of the Predator species. The planet was once planned to be the center of a shelved "Predator" sequel cooked up by "Sin City" helmer Robert Rodriguez.
What's more, co-director Greg Strause surprisingly was also noted to give the same indication to Fangoria.com at its Weekend of Horrors convention, teasing "There's lots of stuff still unseen - complete scenes that are not in the trailer," then, "A new world perhaps..."
Whether the Predator's home planet is really featured in remains to be seen, but one thing for sure is that the Predalien indeed appears in the movie and in fact, plays a rather major role in the storytelling, Strause has confirmed. Curious to see the whole thing of this? Don't miss the flick this Christmas then.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son