Watch Iron Man Teaser On the Net Now!
Taking an earlier flight from the planned date of Tuesday, September 11, 2007, the teaser trailer for "Iron Man" has delightfully been available for superhero fans to grab online at Apple.com since Monday, September 10.
Put on the trailer page of the site in HD, the clip runs quite long for a teaser, going almost two and a half minutes. Though containing many footage from that shown at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, it is more fast-paced and compact than the previous one in following Tony Stark from his abduction in Afghanistan to his creation of a high-tech armor to escape captivity.
Scheduled for a theatrical release on May 2, 2008, "Iron Man" had gone through various development stages for years at different major film companies before finally returned to Marvel Studios which then appointed Jon Favreau to direct. Stars cast were noted to be very devoted in stepping into their characters with Jeff Bridges shaving his head also growing a goatee to properly play Obadiah Stane and Terrence Howard observing the routines of HH-60 Pave Hawk rescue helicopters and F-22 Raptor jets in his preparation to portray James Rhodes aka War Machine.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab