Pissed Off, Kanye West Not Coming Back to MTV
Although came as a big nominee, Kanye West returned home from MTV Video Music Awards empty-handed. In reaction to that, West shouted in a crowded hallway telling how pissed he was after losing year after year.
The rapper yelled while waiting for an elevator after the event ended. "That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," he said in front of onlookers and media. "I'm trying hard man, I have the ... number one record, man."
Worse still, West claims to never return to MTV. He was nominated for 5 categories for his latest effort 'Graduation' which is due to be battled with 50 Cent's 'Curtis' today (September 11).
In fact, West has appeared unhappy since he hosted the pre-show party of the awards event that night. He couldn't believe MTV didn't ask him to open the main event and tapped Britney Spears instead. Singing his song 'Can't Tell Me Nothing', he added the lyrics: "I can't believe she would perform/ She hasn't had a hit record in years"
The awards' winners are determined by voting. The night's big winners are Rihanna and Justin Timberlake who snatched the title 'Video of the Year' and 'Male Artist of the Year' respectively. Click here for full 2007 MTV VMAs winners.
More Kanye West News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'