Pissed Off, Kanye West Not Coming Back to MTV
Although came as a big nominee, Kanye West returned home from MTV Video Music Awards empty-handed. In reaction to that, West shouted in a crowded hallway telling how pissed he was after losing year after year.
The rapper yelled while waiting for an elevator after the event ended. "That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," he said in front of onlookers and media. "I'm trying hard man, I have the ... number one record, man."
Worse still, West claims to never return to MTV. He was nominated for 5 categories for his latest effort 'Graduation' which is due to be battled with 50 Cent's 'Curtis' today (September 11).
In fact, West has appeared unhappy since he hosted the pre-show party of the awards event that night. He couldn't believe MTV didn't ask him to open the main event and tapped Britney Spears instead. Singing his song 'Can't Tell Me Nothing', he added the lyrics: "I can't believe she would perform/ She hasn't had a hit record in years"
The awards' winners are determined by voting. The night's big winners are Rihanna and Justin Timberlake who snatched the title 'Video of the Year' and 'Male Artist of the Year' respectively. Click here for full 2007 MTV VMAs winners.
More Kanye West News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7