Daniel Radcliffe's Special Tongue Talents Is a Must See
Daniel Radcliffe showed off his other talent besides that of acting. The "Harry Potter" star showed off his special tongue talents during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday September 10th.
It's quite surprising and amusing to know that the young movie star has a quite supple tongue that he could show the audience at least four different face expressions. See the pictures of Radcliffe performed his special tongue talents below.
In other Radcliffe news, the 18-years-old actor is hoping to reprise his critically acclaimed role in "Equus" on Broadway next year. "I would be very nervous because I think that (U.S. audiences are) even more discerning than in London," he recently told Reuters. "I know we have a good show. It was a good show when we did it in London, and hopefully, if we do it again it will still be that good. It has to be better."
Greater than all, Radcliffe has also made it public that he would be happy to film sex scenes for a movie if it were required. "If the script says smoke, I smoke. If the script says I have sex, then I have sex - that's just what you do as an actor," The Sun quoted him as saying.
Radcliffe draw positive and negative reviews all at once with his going naked on stage while performed as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses, in a revival of Peter Shaffer's play "Equus" early this year.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics