Daniel Radcliffe's Special Tongue Talents Is a Must See
Daniel Radcliffe showed off his other talent besides that of acting. The "Harry Potter" star showed off his special tongue talents during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday September 10th.
It's quite surprising and amusing to know that the young movie star has a quite supple tongue that he could show the audience at least four different face expressions. See the pictures of Radcliffe performed his special tongue talents below.
In other Radcliffe news, the 18-years-old actor is hoping to reprise his critically acclaimed role in "Equus" on Broadway next year. "I would be very nervous because I think that (U.S. audiences are) even more discerning than in London," he recently told Reuters. "I know we have a good show. It was a good show when we did it in London, and hopefully, if we do it again it will still be that good. It has to be better."
Greater than all, Radcliffe has also made it public that he would be happy to film sex scenes for a movie if it were required. "If the script says smoke, I smoke. If the script says I have sex, then I have sex - that's just what you do as an actor," The Sun quoted him as saying.
Radcliffe draw positive and negative reviews all at once with his going naked on stage while performed as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses, in a revival of Peter Shaffer's play "Equus" early this year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival