Daniel Radcliffe's Special Tongue Talents Is a Must See
Daniel Radcliffe showed off his other talent besides that of acting. The "Harry Potter" star showed off his special tongue talents during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday September 10th.
It's quite surprising and amusing to know that the young movie star has a quite supple tongue that he could show the audience at least four different face expressions. See the pictures of Radcliffe performed his special tongue talents below.
In other Radcliffe news, the 18-years-old actor is hoping to reprise his critically acclaimed role in "Equus" on Broadway next year. "I would be very nervous because I think that (U.S. audiences are) even more discerning than in London," he recently told Reuters. "I know we have a good show. It was a good show when we did it in London, and hopefully, if we do it again it will still be that good. It has to be better."
Greater than all, Radcliffe has also made it public that he would be happy to film sex scenes for a movie if it were required. "If the script says smoke, I smoke. If the script says I have sex, then I have sex - that's just what you do as an actor," The Sun quoted him as saying.
Radcliffe draw positive and negative reviews all at once with his going naked on stage while performed as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses, in a revival of Peter Shaffer's play "Equus" early this year.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot