Daniel Radcliffe's Special Tongue Talents Is a Must See
Daniel Radcliffe showed off his other talent besides that of acting. The "Harry Potter" star showed off his special tongue talents during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday September 10th.
It's quite surprising and amusing to know that the young movie star has a quite supple tongue that he could show the audience at least four different face expressions. See the pictures of Radcliffe performed his special tongue talents below.
In other Radcliffe news, the 18-years-old actor is hoping to reprise his critically acclaimed role in "Equus" on Broadway next year. "I would be very nervous because I think that (U.S. audiences are) even more discerning than in London," he recently told Reuters. "I know we have a good show. It was a good show when we did it in London, and hopefully, if we do it again it will still be that good. It has to be better."
Greater than all, Radcliffe has also made it public that he would be happy to film sex scenes for a movie if it were required. "If the script says smoke, I smoke. If the script says I have sex, then I have sex - that's just what you do as an actor," The Sun quoted him as saying.
Radcliffe draw positive and negative reviews all at once with his going naked on stage while performed as Alan Strang, a stable boy who has an obsession with horses, in a revival of Peter Shaffer's play "Equus" early this year.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding