Hollywood Couple Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix Expecting Child No. 2
Good tidings came from Casey Affleck and wife Summer Phoenix as spokeswoman for the actor, Rebecca Feferman, announced Saturday, September 8 that the couple are now expecting their second child together.
"They're very happy and excited about the new addition to their family," Feferman said to The Associated Press.
Affleck, the younger brother of Hollywood heartthrob Ben Affleck, was introduced to Phoenix by his close friend, Oscar nominee Joaquin Phoenix who is also Phoenix's older brother. The pair finally tied the knot on June 3, 2006, almost two years after the birth of their first son Indiana August.
More Casey Affleck News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake