Hollywood Couple Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix Expecting Child No. 2
Good tidings came from Casey Affleck and wife Summer Phoenix as spokeswoman for the actor, Rebecca Feferman, announced Saturday, September 8 that the couple are now expecting their second child together.
"They're very happy and excited about the new addition to their family," Feferman said to The Associated Press.
Affleck, the younger brother of Hollywood heartthrob Ben Affleck, was introduced to Phoenix by his close friend, Oscar nominee Joaquin Phoenix who is also Phoenix's older brother. The pair finally tied the knot on June 3, 2006, almost two years after the birth of their first son Indiana August.
More Casey Affleck News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant