Hollywood Couple Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix Expecting Child No. 2
Good tidings came from Casey Affleck and wife Summer Phoenix as spokeswoman for the actor, Rebecca Feferman, announced Saturday, September 8 that the couple are now expecting their second child together.
"They're very happy and excited about the new addition to their family," Feferman said to The Associated Press.
Affleck, the younger brother of Hollywood heartthrob Ben Affleck, was introduced to Phoenix by his close friend, Oscar nominee Joaquin Phoenix who is also Phoenix's older brother. The pair finally tied the knot on June 3, 2006, almost two years after the birth of their first son Indiana August.
More Casey Affleck News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special