Britney Spears Opened 2007 MTV VMAs 'Unexpectedly'
As promised, Britney Spears did kick off this year's MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas. Singing 'Gimme More', she sports black glittery bra, short pants and a knee-high boots.
The performance will definitely be one of the most talked about issues this year, arguably because it's not as gritty as expected. Britney delivered the the lethargic version of her new hit while looking quite distracted and very much out of shape, a poor comparison to her previous VMA stage acts.
She was then the object of mocking by comedian Sarah Silverman who unfortunately failed to gain tear-jerking laughters. The event's awkward first few minutes was then saved by performances by DJ Mark Ronson and Fall Out Boy that host their own party in the Casino hotel room.
Winners were then due to be announced. Meanwhile, here is the video of Britney performing Gimme More.
More Britney Spears News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'