Britney Spears Opened 2007 MTV VMAs 'Unexpectedly'
As promised, Britney Spears did kick off this year's MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas. Singing 'Gimme More', she sports black glittery bra, short pants and a knee-high boots.
The performance will definitely be one of the most talked about issues this year, arguably because it's not as gritty as expected. Britney delivered the the lethargic version of her new hit while looking quite distracted and very much out of shape, a poor comparison to her previous VMA stage acts.
She was then the object of mocking by comedian Sarah Silverman who unfortunately failed to gain tear-jerking laughters. The event's awkward first few minutes was then saved by performances by DJ Mark Ronson and Fall Out Boy that host their own party in the Casino hotel room.
Winners were then due to be announced. Meanwhile, here is the video of Britney performing Gimme More.
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special