Britney Spears Opened 2007 MTV VMAs 'Unexpectedly'
As promised, Britney Spears did kick off this year's MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas. Singing 'Gimme More', she sports black glittery bra, short pants and a knee-high boots.
The performance will definitely be one of the most talked about issues this year, arguably because it's not as gritty as expected. Britney delivered the the lethargic version of her new hit while looking quite distracted and very much out of shape, a poor comparison to her previous VMA stage acts.
She was then the object of mocking by comedian Sarah Silverman who unfortunately failed to gain tear-jerking laughters. The event's awkward first few minutes was then saved by performances by DJ Mark Ronson and Fall Out Boy that host their own party in the Casino hotel room.
Winners were then due to be announced. Meanwhile, here is the video of Britney performing Gimme More.
More Britney Spears News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake