Britney Spears Opened 2007 MTV VMAs 'Unexpectedly'
As promised, Britney Spears did kick off this year's MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas. Singing 'Gimme More', she sports black glittery bra, short pants and a knee-high boots.
The performance will definitely be one of the most talked about issues this year, arguably because it's not as gritty as expected. Britney delivered the the lethargic version of her new hit while looking quite distracted and very much out of shape, a poor comparison to her previous VMA stage acts.
She was then the object of mocking by comedian Sarah Silverman who unfortunately failed to gain tear-jerking laughters. The event's awkward first few minutes was then saved by performances by DJ Mark Ronson and Fall Out Boy that host their own party in the Casino hotel room.
Winners were then due to be announced. Meanwhile, here is the video of Britney performing Gimme More.
More Britney Spears News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date