Iron Man Teaser Trailer Will Hit the Net Earlier
While director Jon Favreau recently informed that a teaser trailer for "Iron Man" would not be available online until September 11, it delightfully turns out to grace the net a bit earlier for sure.
Yes, it has been learned that the same trailer will officially be able to be seen online starting at 10:00 PM Eastern Time on Movies.MTV.com for 24 hours prior to its launch on Apple.com in a High Definition QuickTime version. So superhero fans, don't forget to mark your calendar if you really want to become the early viewers to watch it online.
Set for a May 2, 2008 release, "Iron Man" was mostly shot in California, with production based at the Playa Vista in the former Hughes Company soundstages, to then conclude its filming on June 25, 2007 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Actor portraying the title character, Robert Downey Jr., has been reported to get involved with motion capture work eight months after the completion of filming in order to realistically portray the armored hero's movements.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism