Iron Man Teaser Trailer Will Hit the Net Earlier
While director Jon Favreau recently informed that a teaser trailer for "Iron Man" would not be available online until September 11, it delightfully turns out to grace the net a bit earlier for sure.
Yes, it has been learned that the same trailer will officially be able to be seen online starting at 10:00 PM Eastern Time on Movies.MTV.com for 24 hours prior to its launch on Apple.com in a High Definition QuickTime version. So superhero fans, don't forget to mark your calendar if you really want to become the early viewers to watch it online.
Set for a May 2, 2008 release, "Iron Man" was mostly shot in California, with production based at the Playa Vista in the former Hughes Company soundstages, to then conclude its filming on June 25, 2007 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Actor portraying the title character, Robert Downey Jr., has been reported to get involved with motion capture work eight months after the completion of filming in order to realistically portray the armored hero's movements.
More Iron Man News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group