Another Top-Billing Slot for Will Smith
One of the top leading actors today in Hollywood, Will Smith once again is set to become the male lead in a movie that will reunite him with the creative team behind "The Pursuit of Happyness."
Variety has brought in report informing that the "Bad Boy" star will topline "Seven Pounds" which "Happyness" helmer Gabriele Muccino has been assigned to direct. Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, James Lassiter, and Steve Tisch are also returning to produce alongside Smith.
Written by Grant Nieporte, project concerns a man who inadvertently falls in love while attempting to kill himself. Filming is said to begin February next year for a late 2008 release with pic likely to be produced under Escape Artists and Overbrook Entertainment banners.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant