Another Top-Billing Slot for Will Smith
One of the top leading actors today in Hollywood, Will Smith once again is set to become the male lead in a movie that will reunite him with the creative team behind "The Pursuit of Happyness."
Variety has brought in report informing that the "Bad Boy" star will topline "Seven Pounds" which "Happyness" helmer Gabriele Muccino has been assigned to direct. Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, James Lassiter, and Steve Tisch are also returning to produce alongside Smith.
Written by Grant Nieporte, project concerns a man who inadvertently falls in love while attempting to kill himself. Filming is said to begin February next year for a late 2008 release with pic likely to be produced under Escape Artists and Overbrook Entertainment banners.
More Will Smith News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'