Another Top-Billing Slot for Will Smith
One of the top leading actors today in Hollywood, Will Smith once again is set to become the male lead in a movie that will reunite him with the creative team behind "The Pursuit of Happyness."
Variety has brought in report informing that the "Bad Boy" star will topline "Seven Pounds" which "Happyness" helmer Gabriele Muccino has been assigned to direct. Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, James Lassiter, and Steve Tisch are also returning to produce alongside Smith.
Written by Grant Nieporte, project concerns a man who inadvertently falls in love while attempting to kill himself. Filming is said to begin February next year for a late 2008 release with pic likely to be produced under Escape Artists and Overbrook Entertainment banners.
More Will Smith News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say