Another Top-Billing Slot for Will Smith
One of the top leading actors today in Hollywood, Will Smith once again is set to become the male lead in a movie that will reunite him with the creative team behind "The Pursuit of Happyness."
Variety has brought in report informing that the "Bad Boy" star will topline "Seven Pounds" which "Happyness" helmer Gabriele Muccino has been assigned to direct. Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, James Lassiter, and Steve Tisch are also returning to produce alongside Smith.
Written by Grant Nieporte, project concerns a man who inadvertently falls in love while attempting to kill himself. Filming is said to begin February next year for a late 2008 release with pic likely to be produced under Escape Artists and Overbrook Entertainment banners.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'