Another Top-Billing Slot for Will Smith
One of the top leading actors today in Hollywood, Will Smith once again is set to become the male lead in a movie that will reunite him with the creative team behind "The Pursuit of Happyness."
Variety has brought in report informing that the "Bad Boy" star will topline "Seven Pounds" which "Happyness" helmer Gabriele Muccino has been assigned to direct. Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, James Lassiter, and Steve Tisch are also returning to produce alongside Smith.
Written by Grant Nieporte, project concerns a man who inadvertently falls in love while attempting to kill himself. Filming is said to begin February next year for a late 2008 release with pic likely to be produced under Escape Artists and Overbrook Entertainment banners.
More Will Smith News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons