Lily Allen Single Again, Desperate for a New Man
Lily Allen is hopping on the single market again. The British singer-songwriter has broken up with boyfriend Seb Chew.
Speaking on her relationship with the record label executive Tuesday September 4th at the GQ Awards in London, the songbird said "Seb and I aren't together any more. I split with him a month ago so I'm single now." Then she went on adding "I always think that no one is ever going to fancy me. Part of the reason I came out tonight is because I'm back on the market and I need to get in practice. I don't know if I can pull anymore."
Allen and Chew have been dating for two and a half years.
Provided no details on the reason behind their break up, Allen is keen to find a new love anyway, saying "I'm not really bothered about the American visa thing. I just hope I can find a new boyfriend."
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert