Lily Allen Single Again, Desperate for a New Man
Lily Allen is hopping on the single market again. The British singer-songwriter has broken up with boyfriend Seb Chew.
Speaking on her relationship with the record label executive Tuesday September 4th at the GQ Awards in London, the songbird said "Seb and I aren't together any more. I split with him a month ago so I'm single now." Then she went on adding "I always think that no one is ever going to fancy me. Part of the reason I came out tonight is because I'm back on the market and I need to get in practice. I don't know if I can pull anymore."
Allen and Chew have been dating for two and a half years.
Provided no details on the reason behind their break up, Allen is keen to find a new love anyway, saying "I'm not really bothered about the American visa thing. I just hope I can find a new boyfriend."
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight