Lily Allen Single Again, Desperate for a New Man
Lily Allen is hopping on the single market again. The British singer-songwriter has broken up with boyfriend Seb Chew.
Speaking on her relationship with the record label executive Tuesday September 4th at the GQ Awards in London, the songbird said "Seb and I aren't together any more. I split with him a month ago so I'm single now." Then she went on adding "I always think that no one is ever going to fancy me. Part of the reason I came out tonight is because I'm back on the market and I need to get in practice. I don't know if I can pull anymore."
Allen and Chew have been dating for two and a half years.
Provided no details on the reason behind their break up, Allen is keen to find a new love anyway, saying "I'm not really bothered about the American visa thing. I just hope I can find a new boyfriend."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account