Lily Allen Single Again, Desperate for a New Man
Lily Allen is hopping on the single market again. The British singer-songwriter has broken up with boyfriend Seb Chew.
Speaking on her relationship with the record label executive Tuesday September 4th at the GQ Awards in London, the songbird said "Seb and I aren't together any more. I split with him a month ago so I'm single now." Then she went on adding "I always think that no one is ever going to fancy me. Part of the reason I came out tonight is because I'm back on the market and I need to get in practice. I don't know if I can pull anymore."
Allen and Chew have been dating for two and a half years.
Provided no details on the reason behind their break up, Allen is keen to find a new love anyway, saying "I'm not really bothered about the American visa thing. I just hope I can find a new boyfriend."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'