Lily Allen Single Again, Desperate for a New Man
Lily Allen is hopping on the single market again. The British singer-songwriter has broken up with boyfriend Seb Chew.
Speaking on her relationship with the record label executive Tuesday September 4th at the GQ Awards in London, the songbird said "Seb and I aren't together any more. I split with him a month ago so I'm single now." Then she went on adding "I always think that no one is ever going to fancy me. Part of the reason I came out tonight is because I'm back on the market and I need to get in practice. I don't know if I can pull anymore."
Allen and Chew have been dating for two and a half years.
Provided no details on the reason behind their break up, Allen is keen to find a new love anyway, saying "I'm not really bothered about the American visa thing. I just hope I can find a new boyfriend."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'