Trio Signed for Viking Epic Last Battle Dreamer
Making up a seemingly promising lineup, Ryan Phillippe, Sean Bean, and Abbie Cornish are all poised to work together as the stars of an epic feature entitled "Last Battle Dreamer" for Future Films, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Phillippe, last seen in Billy Ray's thriller drama "Breach", is said to be billed as a seventh-century Viking warrior named Thorfinn who invades Britain alongside his older brother, the battle-scarred Hakon, played by Bean. What character Cornish is set to portray, however, is not mentioned, but it could be the English noblewoman whom Phillippe's character falls for.
Production is scheduled to begin later this year with Dutch filmmaker Menno Meyjes helming from his own script and Albert Martinez Martin producing. Meyjes has been rather busy lately, being the director of the upcoming "Martian Child" and currently completing post-production on his biographical picture "Manolete", which Adrien Brody and Penelope Cruz topline.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set