Trio Signed for Viking Epic Last Battle Dreamer
Making up a seemingly promising lineup, Ryan Phillippe, Sean Bean, and Abbie Cornish are all poised to work together as the stars of an epic feature entitled "Last Battle Dreamer" for Future Films, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Phillippe, last seen in Billy Ray's thriller drama "Breach", is said to be billed as a seventh-century Viking warrior named Thorfinn who invades Britain alongside his older brother, the battle-scarred Hakon, played by Bean. What character Cornish is set to portray, however, is not mentioned, but it could be the English noblewoman whom Phillippe's character falls for.
Production is scheduled to begin later this year with Dutch filmmaker Menno Meyjes helming from his own script and Albert Martinez Martin producing. Meyjes has been rather busy lately, being the director of the upcoming "Martian Child" and currently completing post-production on his biographical picture "Manolete", which Adrien Brody and Penelope Cruz topline.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory