Trio Signed for Viking Epic Last Battle Dreamer
Making up a seemingly promising lineup, Ryan Phillippe, Sean Bean, and Abbie Cornish are all poised to work together as the stars of an epic feature entitled "Last Battle Dreamer" for Future Films, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Phillippe, last seen in Billy Ray's thriller drama "Breach", is said to be billed as a seventh-century Viking warrior named Thorfinn who invades Britain alongside his older brother, the battle-scarred Hakon, played by Bean. What character Cornish is set to portray, however, is not mentioned, but it could be the English noblewoman whom Phillippe's character falls for.
Production is scheduled to begin later this year with Dutch filmmaker Menno Meyjes helming from his own script and Albert Martinez Martin producing. Meyjes has been rather busy lately, being the director of the upcoming "Martian Child" and currently completing post-production on his biographical picture "Manolete", which Adrien Brody and Penelope Cruz topline.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance