Trio Signed for Viking Epic Last Battle Dreamer
Making up a seemingly promising lineup, Ryan Phillippe, Sean Bean, and Abbie Cornish are all poised to work together as the stars of an epic feature entitled "Last Battle Dreamer" for Future Films, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Phillippe, last seen in Billy Ray's thriller drama "Breach", is said to be billed as a seventh-century Viking warrior named Thorfinn who invades Britain alongside his older brother, the battle-scarred Hakon, played by Bean. What character Cornish is set to portray, however, is not mentioned, but it could be the English noblewoman whom Phillippe's character falls for.
Production is scheduled to begin later this year with Dutch filmmaker Menno Meyjes helming from his own script and Albert Martinez Martin producing. Meyjes has been rather busy lately, being the director of the upcoming "Martian Child" and currently completing post-production on his biographical picture "Manolete", which Adrien Brody and Penelope Cruz topline.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival