Trio Signed for Viking Epic Last Battle Dreamer
Making up a seemingly promising lineup, Ryan Phillippe, Sean Bean, and Abbie Cornish are all poised to work together as the stars of an epic feature entitled "Last Battle Dreamer" for Future Films, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Phillippe, last seen in Billy Ray's thriller drama "Breach", is said to be billed as a seventh-century Viking warrior named Thorfinn who invades Britain alongside his older brother, the battle-scarred Hakon, played by Bean. What character Cornish is set to portray, however, is not mentioned, but it could be the English noblewoman whom Phillippe's character falls for.
Production is scheduled to begin later this year with Dutch filmmaker Menno Meyjes helming from his own script and Albert Martinez Martin producing. Meyjes has been rather busy lately, being the director of the upcoming "Martian Child" and currently completing post-production on his biographical picture "Manolete", which Adrien Brody and Penelope Cruz topline.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy