James Blunt Has a Nightclub in His House
Yes it's true. James Blunt has a nightclub inside his house.
The British singer is said to have a nightclub built in the basement of his Ibiza villa, which he purchased last year for £1.7 million. The nightclub, interestingly, boasts a bright neon sign which reads "Blunty's Nightclub Where Everybody's Beautiful." What a class?!
Speaking on his nightclub, Blunt told Q magazine, "The nightclub's brilliant. It's laughable. It's tongue-in-cheek. Every after-party I went to had enormous great sound systems with lights - the works. I thought I should probably do something that was the other end of the scale. Most people who visit collapse in hysterics or debate whether they should turn around and go."
Admits to have been playing lots of reggae music at his disco, with superstar DJ Pete Tong regularly spins records, Blunt proclaims Tuesdays as "Midgets' Night" because it makes him feel "real tall." "I wanted somewhere my friends could come and join in the fun, which was only two hours or so away from home," the singer said in a statement.
In other Blunt news, he's going to have his second solo album titled "All the Lost Souls" hit the market September 18th.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction