James Blunt Has a Nightclub in His House
Yes it's true. James Blunt has a nightclub inside his house.
The British singer is said to have a nightclub built in the basement of his Ibiza villa, which he purchased last year for £1.7 million. The nightclub, interestingly, boasts a bright neon sign which reads "Blunty's Nightclub Where Everybody's Beautiful." What a class?!
Speaking on his nightclub, Blunt told Q magazine, "The nightclub's brilliant. It's laughable. It's tongue-in-cheek. Every after-party I went to had enormous great sound systems with lights - the works. I thought I should probably do something that was the other end of the scale. Most people who visit collapse in hysterics or debate whether they should turn around and go."
Admits to have been playing lots of reggae music at his disco, with superstar DJ Pete Tong regularly spins records, Blunt proclaims Tuesdays as "Midgets' Night" because it makes him feel "real tall." "I wanted somewhere my friends could come and join in the fun, which was only two hours or so away from home," the singer said in a statement.
In other Blunt news, he's going to have his second solo album titled "All the Lost Souls" hit the market September 18th.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer