James Blunt Has a Nightclub in His House
Yes it's true. James Blunt has a nightclub inside his house.
The British singer is said to have a nightclub built in the basement of his Ibiza villa, which he purchased last year for £1.7 million. The nightclub, interestingly, boasts a bright neon sign which reads "Blunty's Nightclub Where Everybody's Beautiful." What a class?!
Speaking on his nightclub, Blunt told Q magazine, "The nightclub's brilliant. It's laughable. It's tongue-in-cheek. Every after-party I went to had enormous great sound systems with lights - the works. I thought I should probably do something that was the other end of the scale. Most people who visit collapse in hysterics or debate whether they should turn around and go."
Admits to have been playing lots of reggae music at his disco, with superstar DJ Pete Tong regularly spins records, Blunt proclaims Tuesdays as "Midgets' Night" because it makes him feel "real tall." "I wanted somewhere my friends could come and join in the fun, which was only two hours or so away from home," the singer said in a statement.
In other Blunt news, he's going to have his second solo album titled "All the Lost Souls" hit the market September 18th.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival