James Blunt Has a Nightclub in His House
Yes it's true. James Blunt has a nightclub inside his house.
The British singer is said to have a nightclub built in the basement of his Ibiza villa, which he purchased last year for £1.7 million. The nightclub, interestingly, boasts a bright neon sign which reads "Blunty's Nightclub Where Everybody's Beautiful." What a class?!
Speaking on his nightclub, Blunt told Q magazine, "The nightclub's brilliant. It's laughable. It's tongue-in-cheek. Every after-party I went to had enormous great sound systems with lights - the works. I thought I should probably do something that was the other end of the scale. Most people who visit collapse in hysterics or debate whether they should turn around and go."
Admits to have been playing lots of reggae music at his disco, with superstar DJ Pete Tong regularly spins records, Blunt proclaims Tuesdays as "Midgets' Night" because it makes him feel "real tall." "I wanted somewhere my friends could come and join in the fun, which was only two hours or so away from home," the singer said in a statement.
In other Blunt news, he's going to have his second solo album titled "All the Lost Souls" hit the market September 18th.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role