Actor Ben Kingsley Secretly Weds Actress Half His Age
Ben Kingsley is married, again. The Oscar-winning actor has secretly wed a young actress half his age, thus making it his fourth marriage.
Sir Ben is reported to hold a secret wedding ceremony on Monday September 3rd at Eynsham Hall, a few miles from his Oxfordshire home at Spelsbury. He married a 34-year-old Brazilian former waitress Daniela Barbosa de Carneiro in front of just a dozen guests who were all sworn to secrecy.
Following the service, the newlyweds then held a reception at his £2.5 million manor house near Chipping Norton. They, unfortunately, won't have honeymoon anytime soon because he was busy filming his latest big screen project, "The Love Guru."
Ben, as reported by many media, met Daniela 18 months ago after being introduced by mutual friends. The bride, per Dailymail, is the daughter of a policeman from the impoverished north-eastern Bahia region of Brazil. The bride, who is the former Miss Barbosa, has had walk-on parts in several British television series, including "Casualty."
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce