Actor Ben Kingsley Secretly Weds Actress Half His Age
Ben Kingsley is married, again. The Oscar-winning actor has secretly wed a young actress half his age, thus making it his fourth marriage.
Sir Ben is reported to hold a secret wedding ceremony on Monday September 3rd at Eynsham Hall, a few miles from his Oxfordshire home at Spelsbury. He married a 34-year-old Brazilian former waitress Daniela Barbosa de Carneiro in front of just a dozen guests who were all sworn to secrecy.
Following the service, the newlyweds then held a reception at his £2.5 million manor house near Chipping Norton. They, unfortunately, won't have honeymoon anytime soon because he was busy filming his latest big screen project, "The Love Guru."
Ben, as reported by many media, met Daniela 18 months ago after being introduced by mutual friends. The bride, per Dailymail, is the daughter of a policeman from the impoverished north-eastern Bahia region of Brazil. The bride, who is the former Miss Barbosa, has had walk-on parts in several British television series, including "Casualty."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date