Actor Ben Kingsley Secretly Weds Actress Half His Age
Ben Kingsley is married, again. The Oscar-winning actor has secretly wed a young actress half his age, thus making it his fourth marriage.
Sir Ben is reported to hold a secret wedding ceremony on Monday September 3rd at Eynsham Hall, a few miles from his Oxfordshire home at Spelsbury. He married a 34-year-old Brazilian former waitress Daniela Barbosa de Carneiro in front of just a dozen guests who were all sworn to secrecy.
Following the service, the newlyweds then held a reception at his £2.5 million manor house near Chipping Norton. They, unfortunately, won't have honeymoon anytime soon because he was busy filming his latest big screen project, "The Love Guru."
Ben, as reported by many media, met Daniela 18 months ago after being introduced by mutual friends. The bride, per Dailymail, is the daughter of a policeman from the impoverished north-eastern Bahia region of Brazil. The bride, who is the former Miss Barbosa, has had walk-on parts in several British television series, including "Casualty."
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!