Actor Ben Kingsley Secretly Weds Actress Half His Age
Ben Kingsley is married, again. The Oscar-winning actor has secretly wed a young actress half his age, thus making it his fourth marriage.
Sir Ben is reported to hold a secret wedding ceremony on Monday September 3rd at Eynsham Hall, a few miles from his Oxfordshire home at Spelsbury. He married a 34-year-old Brazilian former waitress Daniela Barbosa de Carneiro in front of just a dozen guests who were all sworn to secrecy.
Following the service, the newlyweds then held a reception at his £2.5 million manor house near Chipping Norton. They, unfortunately, won't have honeymoon anytime soon because he was busy filming his latest big screen project, "The Love Guru."
Ben, as reported by many media, met Daniela 18 months ago after being introduced by mutual friends. The bride, per Dailymail, is the daughter of a policeman from the impoverished north-eastern Bahia region of Brazil. The bride, who is the former Miss Barbosa, has had walk-on parts in several British television series, including "Casualty."
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week