Actor Ben Kingsley Secretly Weds Actress Half His Age
Ben Kingsley is married, again. The Oscar-winning actor has secretly wed a young actress half his age, thus making it his fourth marriage.
Sir Ben is reported to hold a secret wedding ceremony on Monday September 3rd at Eynsham Hall, a few miles from his Oxfordshire home at Spelsbury. He married a 34-year-old Brazilian former waitress Daniela Barbosa de Carneiro in front of just a dozen guests who were all sworn to secrecy.
Following the service, the newlyweds then held a reception at his £2.5 million manor house near Chipping Norton. They, unfortunately, won't have honeymoon anytime soon because he was busy filming his latest big screen project, "The Love Guru."
Ben, as reported by many media, met Daniela 18 months ago after being introduced by mutual friends. The bride, per Dailymail, is the daughter of a policeman from the impoverished north-eastern Bahia region of Brazil. The bride, who is the former Miss Barbosa, has had walk-on parts in several British television series, including "Casualty."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent