George Clooney Debuted New Girlfriend, Finally
It must be hurt. George Clooney is single no more. Sorry ladies. The movie actor finally made his relationship with new girlfriend, Sarah Larson and not Croatian model Monika Jakisic as we reported before, public.
Clooney made his public debut with Sarah both at the Venice and Deauville film festivals, where he was promoting his film "Michael Clayton." A source close to the hunk tells People, "She's really nice and generally liked by George's friends" adding that he "couldn't keep his hands off her" at Venice's Hotel Cipriani, site of the afterparty last week.
An onlooker at the afterparty went on telling People, "At one point he just leaned over and kissed her on the lips. My God, she is stunning."
Not much we know about Sarah Larson, but per People it is said that she's a cocktail waitress at Las Vegas' Moon nightclub in the Palms Casino Resort, where Clooney's "Ocean's Thirteen" had its premiere on June 6th. From that point on the twosome was inseparable.
Clooney himself has yet made any comment concerning his much publicized romance.
More George Clooney News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'