George Clooney Debuted New Girlfriend, Finally
It must be hurt. George Clooney is single no more. Sorry ladies. The movie actor finally made his relationship with new girlfriend, Sarah Larson and not Croatian model Monika Jakisic as we reported before, public.
Clooney made his public debut with Sarah both at the Venice and Deauville film festivals, where he was promoting his film "Michael Clayton." A source close to the hunk tells People, "She's really nice and generally liked by George's friends" adding that he "couldn't keep his hands off her" at Venice's Hotel Cipriani, site of the afterparty last week.
An onlooker at the afterparty went on telling People, "At one point he just leaned over and kissed her on the lips. My God, she is stunning."
Not much we know about Sarah Larson, but per People it is said that she's a cocktail waitress at Las Vegas' Moon nightclub in the Palms Casino Resort, where Clooney's "Ocean's Thirteen" had its premiere on June 6th. From that point on the twosome was inseparable.
Clooney himself has yet made any comment concerning his much publicized romance.
More George Clooney News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant