George Clooney Debuted New Girlfriend, Finally
It must be hurt. George Clooney is single no more. Sorry ladies. The movie actor finally made his relationship with new girlfriend, Sarah Larson and not Croatian model Monika Jakisic as we reported before, public.
Clooney made his public debut with Sarah both at the Venice and Deauville film festivals, where he was promoting his film "Michael Clayton." A source close to the hunk tells People, "She's really nice and generally liked by George's friends" adding that he "couldn't keep his hands off her" at Venice's Hotel Cipriani, site of the afterparty last week.
An onlooker at the afterparty went on telling People, "At one point he just leaned over and kissed her on the lips. My God, she is stunning."
Not much we know about Sarah Larson, but per People it is said that she's a cocktail waitress at Las Vegas' Moon nightclub in the Palms Casino Resort, where Clooney's "Ocean's Thirteen" had its premiere on June 6th. From that point on the twosome was inseparable.
Clooney himself has yet made any comment concerning his much publicized romance.
More George Clooney News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'