George Clooney Debuted New Girlfriend, Finally
It must be hurt. George Clooney is single no more. Sorry ladies. The movie actor finally made his relationship with new girlfriend, Sarah Larson and not Croatian model Monika Jakisic as we reported before, public.
Clooney made his public debut with Sarah both at the Venice and Deauville film festivals, where he was promoting his film "Michael Clayton." A source close to the hunk tells People, "She's really nice and generally liked by George's friends" adding that he "couldn't keep his hands off her" at Venice's Hotel Cipriani, site of the afterparty last week.
An onlooker at the afterparty went on telling People, "At one point he just leaned over and kissed her on the lips. My God, she is stunning."
Not much we know about Sarah Larson, but per People it is said that she's a cocktail waitress at Las Vegas' Moon nightclub in the Palms Casino Resort, where Clooney's "Ocean's Thirteen" had its premiere on June 6th. From that point on the twosome was inseparable.
Clooney himself has yet made any comment concerning his much publicized romance.
More George Clooney News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser