George Clooney Debuted New Girlfriend, Finally
It must be hurt. George Clooney is single no more. Sorry ladies. The movie actor finally made his relationship with new girlfriend, Sarah Larson and not Croatian model Monika Jakisic as we reported before, public.
Clooney made his public debut with Sarah both at the Venice and Deauville film festivals, where he was promoting his film "Michael Clayton." A source close to the hunk tells People, "She's really nice and generally liked by George's friends" adding that he "couldn't keep his hands off her" at Venice's Hotel Cipriani, site of the afterparty last week.
An onlooker at the afterparty went on telling People, "At one point he just leaned over and kissed her on the lips. My God, she is stunning."
Not much we know about Sarah Larson, but per People it is said that she's a cocktail waitress at Las Vegas' Moon nightclub in the Palms Casino Resort, where Clooney's "Ocean's Thirteen" had its premiere on June 6th. From that point on the twosome was inseparable.
Clooney himself has yet made any comment concerning his much publicized romance.
More George Clooney News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7