Nick Lachey Is Opening an American-Style Restaurant
A singer, actor, and sport team owner, Nick Lachey is keen to add one new profession into his resume, restaurateur.
If Us magazine is to be believed the hunk is said to have been planning to open an American-style restaurant, to be named Company American Bistro, at Las Vegas' Luxor Hotel & Casino, in partnership with Pure Management Group.
Nick himself has yet issued any statement concerning the report.
Still according to Us, Nick will team up with socialite and hotel heiress Nicky Hilton and actor Wilmer Valderrama, whom both are co-owners.
Nick's latest solo album, "What's Left of Me," which is his second was quickly certified Gold by the RIAA on June 14, 2006 for its shipments of over 500,000 copies soon after being released on May 9th the same year, making it his first solo album to be certified by the RIAA.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip