Nick Lachey Is Opening an American-Style Restaurant
A singer, actor, and sport team owner, Nick Lachey is keen to add one new profession into his resume, restaurateur.
If Us magazine is to be believed the hunk is said to have been planning to open an American-style restaurant, to be named Company American Bistro, at Las Vegas' Luxor Hotel & Casino, in partnership with Pure Management Group.
Nick himself has yet issued any statement concerning the report.
Still according to Us, Nick will team up with socialite and hotel heiress Nicky Hilton and actor Wilmer Valderrama, whom both are co-owners.
Nick's latest solo album, "What's Left of Me," which is his second was quickly certified Gold by the RIAA on June 14, 2006 for its shipments of over 500,000 copies soon after being released on May 9th the same year, making it his first solo album to be certified by the RIAA.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'