Nick Lachey Is Opening an American-Style Restaurant
A singer, actor, and sport team owner, Nick Lachey is keen to add one new profession into his resume, restaurateur.
If Us magazine is to be believed the hunk is said to have been planning to open an American-style restaurant, to be named Company American Bistro, at Las Vegas' Luxor Hotel & Casino, in partnership with Pure Management Group.
Nick himself has yet issued any statement concerning the report.
Still according to Us, Nick will team up with socialite and hotel heiress Nicky Hilton and actor Wilmer Valderrama, whom both are co-owners.
Nick's latest solo album, "What's Left of Me," which is his second was quickly certified Gold by the RIAA on June 14, 2006 for its shipments of over 500,000 copies soon after being released on May 9th the same year, making it his first solo album to be certified by the RIAA.
More Nick Lachey News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season