Nick Lachey Is Opening an American-Style Restaurant
A singer, actor, and sport team owner, Nick Lachey is keen to add one new profession into his resume, restaurateur.
If Us magazine is to be believed the hunk is said to have been planning to open an American-style restaurant, to be named Company American Bistro, at Las Vegas' Luxor Hotel & Casino, in partnership with Pure Management Group.
Nick himself has yet issued any statement concerning the report.
Still according to Us, Nick will team up with socialite and hotel heiress Nicky Hilton and actor Wilmer Valderrama, whom both are co-owners.
Nick's latest solo album, "What's Left of Me," which is his second was quickly certified Gold by the RIAA on June 14, 2006 for its shipments of over 500,000 copies soon after being released on May 9th the same year, making it his first solo album to be certified by the RIAA.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked