Nick Lachey Is Opening an American-Style Restaurant
A singer, actor, and sport team owner, Nick Lachey is keen to add one new profession into his resume, restaurateur.
If Us magazine is to be believed the hunk is said to have been planning to open an American-style restaurant, to be named Company American Bistro, at Las Vegas' Luxor Hotel & Casino, in partnership with Pure Management Group.
Nick himself has yet issued any statement concerning the report.
Still according to Us, Nick will team up with socialite and hotel heiress Nicky Hilton and actor Wilmer Valderrama, whom both are co-owners.
Nick's latest solo album, "What's Left of Me," which is his second was quickly certified Gold by the RIAA on June 14, 2006 for its shipments of over 500,000 copies soon after being released on May 9th the same year, making it his first solo album to be certified by the RIAA.
More Nick Lachey News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce