Batman to Face Three Villains Next?
With filming on "The Dark Knight" gets near to its completion, buzz now has begun on what characters that may or may not make their way to show up in the flick's follow-up, especially the villains.
A trusted source for CinemaBlend.com has brought in a scoop pointing out Heath Ledger could reprise his role as the Joker in the sequel with Two-Face as the main bad guy. More interestingly, the person further added that the villainous lineup "could also include a certain female feline as well", which can only mean that there is a possibility for moviegoers to see Catwoman in the future Batman movie.
Though being the one that posted the tidbit, CinemaBlend.com, however, did put caution that the script for the third installment of the Caped Crusader series in fact has not yet been written so that this should be regarded as just talk for this time being. Nevertheless, the site, on the other hand, advised fans not to be surprised upon finding a few hints at the future arrival of Catwoman in "Knight" if plans are really carried out to feature the character on screen.
Shifting to the topic of who may not appear in the sequel, rumors are circulating that the deceased character may not be Lucius Fox but GCPD Commissioner Loeb instead, as suggested by ComicBookResources.com. This kinda makes sense for Loeb's death will explain how Lt. Jim Gordon is able to rise through the ranks to become a commissioner.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding