Batman to Face Three Villains Next?
With filming on "The Dark Knight" gets near to its completion, buzz now has begun on what characters that may or may not make their way to show up in the flick's follow-up, especially the villains.
A trusted source for CinemaBlend.com has brought in a scoop pointing out Heath Ledger could reprise his role as the Joker in the sequel with Two-Face as the main bad guy. More interestingly, the person further added that the villainous lineup "could also include a certain female feline as well", which can only mean that there is a possibility for moviegoers to see Catwoman in the future Batman movie.
Though being the one that posted the tidbit, CinemaBlend.com, however, did put caution that the script for the third installment of the Caped Crusader series in fact has not yet been written so that this should be regarded as just talk for this time being. Nevertheless, the site, on the other hand, advised fans not to be surprised upon finding a few hints at the future arrival of Catwoman in "Knight" if plans are really carried out to feature the character on screen.
Shifting to the topic of who may not appear in the sequel, rumors are circulating that the deceased character may not be Lucius Fox but GCPD Commissioner Loeb instead, as suggested by ComicBookResources.com. This kinda makes sense for Loeb's death will explain how Lt. Jim Gordon is able to rise through the ranks to become a commissioner.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz