Another Hollywood Break Up, Lance Armstrong and Designer Girlfriend Tory Burch
It's over between the happy couple. Lance Armstrong and his girlfriend Tory Burch have called it quit after only less than one year together.
The couple, whose romance made its way to public in March, have not yet released any official confirmation concerning the report.
However, a source close to the professional road racing cyclist revealed, "It was a distance thing." Another source close to Burch, elsewhere, added "Tory would have moved to Texas for him if he popped the question. But he didn't want to commit."
Armstrong was reported to have been dating Burch, a fashion designer, for four months back in March after he contacted her soon as he read her profile in Vanity Fair.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards