Another Hollywood Break Up, Lance Armstrong and Designer Girlfriend Tory Burch
It's over between the happy couple. Lance Armstrong and his girlfriend Tory Burch have called it quit after only less than one year together.
The couple, whose romance made its way to public in March, have not yet released any official confirmation concerning the report.
However, a source close to the professional road racing cyclist revealed, "It was a distance thing." Another source close to Burch, elsewhere, added "Tory would have moved to Texas for him if he popped the question. But he didn't want to commit."
Armstrong was reported to have been dating Burch, a fashion designer, for four months back in March after he contacted her soon as he read her profile in Vanity Fair.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'