Another Hollywood Break Up, Lance Armstrong and Designer Girlfriend Tory Burch
It's over between the happy couple. Lance Armstrong and his girlfriend Tory Burch have called it quit after only less than one year together.
The couple, whose romance made its way to public in March, have not yet released any official confirmation concerning the report.
However, a source close to the professional road racing cyclist revealed, "It was a distance thing." Another source close to Burch, elsewhere, added "Tory would have moved to Texas for him if he popped the question. But he didn't want to commit."
Armstrong was reported to have been dating Burch, a fashion designer, for four months back in March after he contacted her soon as he read her profile in Vanity Fair.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande