Another Hollywood Break Up, Lance Armstrong and Designer Girlfriend Tory Burch
It's over between the happy couple. Lance Armstrong and his girlfriend Tory Burch have called it quit after only less than one year together.
The couple, whose romance made its way to public in March, have not yet released any official confirmation concerning the report.
However, a source close to the professional road racing cyclist revealed, "It was a distance thing." Another source close to Burch, elsewhere, added "Tory would have moved to Texas for him if he popped the question. But he didn't want to commit."
Armstrong was reported to have been dating Burch, a fashion designer, for four months back in March after he contacted her soon as he read her profile in Vanity Fair.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered