Another Hollywood Break Up, Lance Armstrong and Designer Girlfriend Tory Burch
It's over between the happy couple. Lance Armstrong and his girlfriend Tory Burch have called it quit after only less than one year together.
The couple, whose romance made its way to public in March, have not yet released any official confirmation concerning the report.
However, a source close to the professional road racing cyclist revealed, "It was a distance thing." Another source close to Burch, elsewhere, added "Tory would have moved to Texas for him if he popped the question. But he didn't want to commit."
Armstrong was reported to have been dating Burch, a fashion designer, for four months back in March after he contacted her soon as he read her profile in Vanity Fair.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer