Kanye West Named GQ's International Man of the Year
Kanye West was one lucky winner at the 10th annual GQ Awards held Tuesday night September 4th at Covent Garden's Royal Opera House in London. The rap star was named International Man of the Year, had his award being handed by actress Rosario Dawson.
The GQ Awards, said to "have always been about honoring the most talented British men (and one Woman!) from politics to the press, sport to entertainment," was hosted by renowned music legend Sir Elton John.
Naming some other award winners were singer James Blunt who was named Solo Artist of the Year, actor Michael Caine who was granted the Lifetime Achievement Award, and English artist Tracey Emin who was named Woman of the Year.
Among numbers of attendances there were the likes of Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Lily Allen, and Jude Law just to name a few. See the full list of winners on GQ.com.
More Kanye West News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival