Kanye West Named GQ's International Man of the Year
Kanye West was one lucky winner at the 10th annual GQ Awards held Tuesday night September 4th at Covent Garden's Royal Opera House in London. The rap star was named International Man of the Year, had his award being handed by actress Rosario Dawson.
The GQ Awards, said to "have always been about honoring the most talented British men (and one Woman!) from politics to the press, sport to entertainment," was hosted by renowned music legend Sir Elton John.
Naming some other award winners were singer James Blunt who was named Solo Artist of the Year, actor Michael Caine who was granted the Lifetime Achievement Award, and English artist Tracey Emin who was named Woman of the Year.
Among numbers of attendances there were the likes of Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Lily Allen, and Jude Law just to name a few. See the full list of winners on GQ.com.
More Kanye West News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'