Kanye West Named GQ's International Man of the Year
Kanye West was one lucky winner at the 10th annual GQ Awards held Tuesday night September 4th at Covent Garden's Royal Opera House in London. The rap star was named International Man of the Year, had his award being handed by actress Rosario Dawson.
The GQ Awards, said to "have always been about honoring the most talented British men (and one Woman!) from politics to the press, sport to entertainment," was hosted by renowned music legend Sir Elton John.
Naming some other award winners were singer James Blunt who was named Solo Artist of the Year, actor Michael Caine who was granted the Lifetime Achievement Award, and English artist Tracey Emin who was named Woman of the Year.
Among numbers of attendances there were the likes of Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Lily Allen, and Jude Law just to name a few. See the full list of winners on GQ.com.
More Kanye West News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal