Kanye West Named GQ's International Man of the Year
Kanye West was one lucky winner at the 10th annual GQ Awards held Tuesday night September 4th at Covent Garden's Royal Opera House in London. The rap star was named International Man of the Year, had his award being handed by actress Rosario Dawson.
The GQ Awards, said to "have always been about honoring the most talented British men (and one Woman!) from politics to the press, sport to entertainment," was hosted by renowned music legend Sir Elton John.
Naming some other award winners were singer James Blunt who was named Solo Artist of the Year, actor Michael Caine who was granted the Lifetime Achievement Award, and English artist Tracey Emin who was named Woman of the Year.
Among numbers of attendances there were the likes of Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Lily Allen, and Jude Law just to name a few. See the full list of winners on GQ.com.
More Kanye West News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4