Kanye West Named GQ's International Man of the Year
Kanye West was one lucky winner at the 10th annual GQ Awards held Tuesday night September 4th at Covent Garden's Royal Opera House in London. The rap star was named International Man of the Year, had his award being handed by actress Rosario Dawson.
The GQ Awards, said to "have always been about honoring the most talented British men (and one Woman!) from politics to the press, sport to entertainment," was hosted by renowned music legend Sir Elton John.
Naming some other award winners were singer James Blunt who was named Solo Artist of the Year, actor Michael Caine who was granted the Lifetime Achievement Award, and English artist Tracey Emin who was named Woman of the Year.
Among numbers of attendances there were the likes of Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Lily Allen, and Jude Law just to name a few. See the full list of winners on GQ.com.
More Kanye West News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'