Kanye West Named GQ's International Man of the Year
Kanye West was one lucky winner at the 10th annual GQ Awards held Tuesday night September 4th at Covent Garden's Royal Opera House in London. The rap star was named International Man of the Year, had his award being handed by actress Rosario Dawson.
The GQ Awards, said to "have always been about honoring the most talented British men (and one Woman!) from politics to the press, sport to entertainment," was hosted by renowned music legend Sir Elton John.
Naming some other award winners were singer James Blunt who was named Solo Artist of the Year, actor Michael Caine who was granted the Lifetime Achievement Award, and English artist Tracey Emin who was named Woman of the Year.
Among numbers of attendances there were the likes of Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Lily Allen, and Jude Law just to name a few. See the full list of winners on GQ.com.
More Kanye West News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere