My Chemical Romance Frontman, Gerard Way, Gets Hitched
One more member of the band My Chemical Romance walks down the aisle. Gerard Way has married his girlfriend LynZ, the bassist for the band Mindless Self Indulgence, in a low key ceremony on Monday night September 3rd.
The nuptial reportedly took place backstage following the band performance at the Projekt Revolution concert at Coors Amphitheatre in Denver, Colorado to support band Linkin Park. The ceremony was overseen by an official from concert promoter Live Nation who also happened to be an ordained minister.
Earlier this year, Way's brother and bandmate Mikey Way married fiancee Alicia Simmons backstage at a Las Vegas concert and was married by a pal who also happened to be an ordained priest.
No comment just yet from the newlyweds though.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'