My Chemical Romance Frontman, Gerard Way, Gets Hitched
One more member of the band My Chemical Romance walks down the aisle. Gerard Way has married his girlfriend LynZ, the bassist for the band Mindless Self Indulgence, in a low key ceremony on Monday night September 3rd.
The nuptial reportedly took place backstage following the band performance at the Projekt Revolution concert at Coors Amphitheatre in Denver, Colorado to support band Linkin Park. The ceremony was overseen by an official from concert promoter Live Nation who also happened to be an ordained minister.
Earlier this year, Way's brother and bandmate Mikey Way married fiancee Alicia Simmons backstage at a Las Vegas concert and was married by a pal who also happened to be an ordained priest.
No comment just yet from the newlyweds though.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson