My Chemical Romance Frontman, Gerard Way, Gets Hitched
One more member of the band My Chemical Romance walks down the aisle. Gerard Way has married his girlfriend LynZ, the bassist for the band Mindless Self Indulgence, in a low key ceremony on Monday night September 3rd.
The nuptial reportedly took place backstage following the band performance at the Projekt Revolution concert at Coors Amphitheatre in Denver, Colorado to support band Linkin Park. The ceremony was overseen by an official from concert promoter Live Nation who also happened to be an ordained minister.
Earlier this year, Way's brother and bandmate Mikey Way married fiancee Alicia Simmons backstage at a Las Vegas concert and was married by a pal who also happened to be an ordained priest.
No comment just yet from the newlyweds though.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years