My Chemical Romance Frontman, Gerard Way, Gets Hitched
One more member of the band My Chemical Romance walks down the aisle. Gerard Way has married his girlfriend LynZ, the bassist for the band Mindless Self Indulgence, in a low key ceremony on Monday night September 3rd.
The nuptial reportedly took place backstage following the band performance at the Projekt Revolution concert at Coors Amphitheatre in Denver, Colorado to support band Linkin Park. The ceremony was overseen by an official from concert promoter Live Nation who also happened to be an ordained minister.
Earlier this year, Way's brother and bandmate Mikey Way married fiancee Alicia Simmons backstage at a Las Vegas concert and was married by a pal who also happened to be an ordained priest.
No comment just yet from the newlyweds though.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death