My Chemical Romance Frontman, Gerard Way, Gets Hitched
One more member of the band My Chemical Romance walks down the aisle. Gerard Way has married his girlfriend LynZ, the bassist for the band Mindless Self Indulgence, in a low key ceremony on Monday night September 3rd.
The nuptial reportedly took place backstage following the band performance at the Projekt Revolution concert at Coors Amphitheatre in Denver, Colorado to support band Linkin Park. The ceremony was overseen by an official from concert promoter Live Nation who also happened to be an ordained minister.
Earlier this year, Way's brother and bandmate Mikey Way married fiancee Alicia Simmons backstage at a Las Vegas concert and was married by a pal who also happened to be an ordained priest.
No comment just yet from the newlyweds though.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked