Vanessa Hudgens' Song Used in 'Dancing With the Stars'
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' has been utilized as the promotional song of U.S. TV series Dancing with the Stars. The video, that combines Hudgens' performance and previous seasons of the show, is currently being played on ABC to promote the new season.
The clip contains the mixture of season 1 footage and Hudgens performing 'Let's Dance' on High School Musical: The Concert tour. Other tracks from her debut album 'V' have been used for theme songs in other shows too. 'Let Go' was the commercial song of Desperate Housewives while 'Say OK' was used for ABC Family's 'Lincoln Heights'.
'Dancing with the Stars' will begin its fifth season on September 24 on a new format. Among stars agreed participating in the show are Spice Girls' Melanie Brown, actress Jane Seymour, Beverly Hills 90210 actress Jennie Garth, supermodel Josie Maran, race driver Helio Castroneves and NBA's Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' in 'Dancing with the Stars' Promo:
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart