Vanessa Hudgens' Song Used in 'Dancing With the Stars'
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' has been utilized as the promotional song of U.S. TV series Dancing with the Stars. The video, that combines Hudgens' performance and previous seasons of the show, is currently being played on ABC to promote the new season.
The clip contains the mixture of season 1 footage and Hudgens performing 'Let's Dance' on High School Musical: The Concert tour. Other tracks from her debut album 'V' have been used for theme songs in other shows too. 'Let Go' was the commercial song of Desperate Housewives while 'Say OK' was used for ABC Family's 'Lincoln Heights'.
'Dancing with the Stars' will begin its fifth season on September 24 on a new format. Among stars agreed participating in the show are Spice Girls' Melanie Brown, actress Jane Seymour, Beverly Hills 90210 actress Jennie Garth, supermodel Josie Maran, race driver Helio Castroneves and NBA's Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' in 'Dancing with the Stars' Promo:
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack