Vanessa Hudgens' Song Used in 'Dancing With the Stars'
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' has been utilized as the promotional song of U.S. TV series Dancing with the Stars. The video, that combines Hudgens' performance and previous seasons of the show, is currently being played on ABC to promote the new season.
The clip contains the mixture of season 1 footage and Hudgens performing 'Let's Dance' on High School Musical: The Concert tour. Other tracks from her debut album 'V' have been used for theme songs in other shows too. 'Let Go' was the commercial song of Desperate Housewives while 'Say OK' was used for ABC Family's 'Lincoln Heights'.
'Dancing with the Stars' will begin its fifth season on September 24 on a new format. Among stars agreed participating in the show are Spice Girls' Melanie Brown, actress Jane Seymour, Beverly Hills 90210 actress Jennie Garth, supermodel Josie Maran, race driver Helio Castroneves and NBA's Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' in 'Dancing with the Stars' Promo:
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'