Vanessa Hudgens' Song Used in 'Dancing With the Stars'
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' has been utilized as the promotional song of U.S. TV series Dancing with the Stars. The video, that combines Hudgens' performance and previous seasons of the show, is currently being played on ABC to promote the new season.
The clip contains the mixture of season 1 footage and Hudgens performing 'Let's Dance' on High School Musical: The Concert tour. Other tracks from her debut album 'V' have been used for theme songs in other shows too. 'Let Go' was the commercial song of Desperate Housewives while 'Say OK' was used for ABC Family's 'Lincoln Heights'.
'Dancing with the Stars' will begin its fifth season on September 24 on a new format. Among stars agreed participating in the show are Spice Girls' Melanie Brown, actress Jane Seymour, Beverly Hills 90210 actress Jennie Garth, supermodel Josie Maran, race driver Helio Castroneves and NBA's Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' in 'Dancing with the Stars' Promo:
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer