Vanessa Hudgens' Song Used in 'Dancing With the Stars'
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' has been utilized as the promotional song of U.S. TV series Dancing with the Stars. The video, that combines Hudgens' performance and previous seasons of the show, is currently being played on ABC to promote the new season.
The clip contains the mixture of season 1 footage and Hudgens performing 'Let's Dance' on High School Musical: The Concert tour. Other tracks from her debut album 'V' have been used for theme songs in other shows too. 'Let Go' was the commercial song of Desperate Housewives while 'Say OK' was used for ABC Family's 'Lincoln Heights'.
'Dancing with the Stars' will begin its fifth season on September 24 on a new format. Among stars agreed participating in the show are Spice Girls' Melanie Brown, actress Jane Seymour, Beverly Hills 90210 actress Jennie Garth, supermodel Josie Maran, race driver Helio Castroneves and NBA's Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.
Vanessa Hudgens' 'Let's Dance' in 'Dancing with the Stars' Promo:
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split