Owen Wilson's Camp Keep Kate Hudson Away from the Actor
No second chance for Kate Hudson to destroy Owen Wilson's life. Rumors on the street say Owen's family has not allowed the actress to see the actor and is trying hard to keep her away from him upon fear that she could be and or bring bad influence to him.
A friend close to Hudson revealed that the actress is yet to get in touch with Owen since his suicide attempt because all her attempts to send regards are being rebuffed by the actor's camp. "Kate has been trying to get in touch with Owen and is distraught that the family doesn't want her anywhere near him. She is very frustrated," the New York Daily News quoted the pal as saying.
Hudson and Owen starred together in the 2006 comedy "You, Me and Dupree." They began dating soon thereafter and after on-off relationship they finally split in June.
In other Owen news, The National Enquirer, who was the first media outlet to report about Owen's suicide attempt, is now coming out with another disturbing headline on their cover. The publication claimed that Owen previously attempted to kill himself twice.
No response just yet from Owen's camp regarding the report.
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star