Owen Wilson's Camp Keep Kate Hudson Away from the Actor
No second chance for Kate Hudson to destroy Owen Wilson's life. Rumors on the street say Owen's family has not allowed the actress to see the actor and is trying hard to keep her away from him upon fear that she could be and or bring bad influence to him.
A friend close to Hudson revealed that the actress is yet to get in touch with Owen since his suicide attempt because all her attempts to send regards are being rebuffed by the actor's camp. "Kate has been trying to get in touch with Owen and is distraught that the family doesn't want her anywhere near him. She is very frustrated," the New York Daily News quoted the pal as saying.
Hudson and Owen starred together in the 2006 comedy "You, Me and Dupree." They began dating soon thereafter and after on-off relationship they finally split in June.
In other Owen news, The National Enquirer, who was the first media outlet to report about Owen's suicide attempt, is now coming out with another disturbing headline on their cover. The publication claimed that Owen previously attempted to kill himself twice.
No response just yet from Owen's camp regarding the report.
More Kate Hudson News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'