Owen Wilson's Camp Keep Kate Hudson Away from the Actor
No second chance for Kate Hudson to destroy Owen Wilson's life. Rumors on the street say Owen's family has not allowed the actress to see the actor and is trying hard to keep her away from him upon fear that she could be and or bring bad influence to him.
A friend close to Hudson revealed that the actress is yet to get in touch with Owen since his suicide attempt because all her attempts to send regards are being rebuffed by the actor's camp. "Kate has been trying to get in touch with Owen and is distraught that the family doesn't want her anywhere near him. She is very frustrated," the New York Daily News quoted the pal as saying.
Hudson and Owen starred together in the 2006 comedy "You, Me and Dupree." They began dating soon thereafter and after on-off relationship they finally split in June.
In other Owen news, The National Enquirer, who was the first media outlet to report about Owen's suicide attempt, is now coming out with another disturbing headline on their cover. The publication claimed that Owen previously attempted to kill himself twice.
No response just yet from Owen's camp regarding the report.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'