Owen Wilson's Camp Keep Kate Hudson Away from the Actor
No second chance for Kate Hudson to destroy Owen Wilson's life. Rumors on the street say Owen's family has not allowed the actress to see the actor and is trying hard to keep her away from him upon fear that she could be and or bring bad influence to him.
A friend close to Hudson revealed that the actress is yet to get in touch with Owen since his suicide attempt because all her attempts to send regards are being rebuffed by the actor's camp. "Kate has been trying to get in touch with Owen and is distraught that the family doesn't want her anywhere near him. She is very frustrated," the New York Daily News quoted the pal as saying.
Hudson and Owen starred together in the 2006 comedy "You, Me and Dupree." They began dating soon thereafter and after on-off relationship they finally split in June.
In other Owen news, The National Enquirer, who was the first media outlet to report about Owen's suicide attempt, is now coming out with another disturbing headline on their cover. The publication claimed that Owen previously attempted to kill himself twice.
No response just yet from Owen's camp regarding the report.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce