Jude Law Arrested for Attacking Photographer, Released on Bail
Trouble comes to Jude Law. The actor has been arrested on suspicion of attacking a photographer outside his west London home.
A police spokesman wouldn't identify Law by name, but confirmed "A 34-year-old man from Maida Vale was arrested yesterday on suspicion of actual bodily harm after voluntarily attending a London police station."
The movie star is said to have allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera outside his house in the plush Maida Vale district on Tuesday September 4th. He then went voluntarily to Marylebone Police Station in central London after the incident and was released on police bail.
Jude Law's attorney Graham Shear just issued a statement on behalf of the actor, saying "I can confirm that Jude Law voluntarily attended Marylebone Police Station yesterday following an alleged incident outside his house earlier in the day. Mr. Law provided the police with a statement regarding his denials of allegations by a 'paparazzi' photographer against him and made his own allegations concerning the photographer. Jude has the utmost respect for the police and whilst this is an ongoing matter no further comment will be made."
Below are pictures of the bruises Law caused to the photographer.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says