Jude Law Arrested for Attacking Photographer, Released on Bail
Trouble comes to Jude Law. The actor has been arrested on suspicion of attacking a photographer outside his west London home.
A police spokesman wouldn't identify Law by name, but confirmed "A 34-year-old man from Maida Vale was arrested yesterday on suspicion of actual bodily harm after voluntarily attending a London police station."
The movie star is said to have allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera outside his house in the plush Maida Vale district on Tuesday September 4th. He then went voluntarily to Marylebone Police Station in central London after the incident and was released on police bail.
Jude Law's attorney Graham Shear just issued a statement on behalf of the actor, saying "I can confirm that Jude Law voluntarily attended Marylebone Police Station yesterday following an alleged incident outside his house earlier in the day. Mr. Law provided the police with a statement regarding his denials of allegations by a 'paparazzi' photographer against him and made his own allegations concerning the photographer. Jude has the utmost respect for the police and whilst this is an ongoing matter no further comment will be made."
Below are pictures of the bruises Law caused to the photographer.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance