Jude Law Arrested for Attacking Photographer, Released on Bail
Trouble comes to Jude Law. The actor has been arrested on suspicion of attacking a photographer outside his west London home.
A police spokesman wouldn't identify Law by name, but confirmed "A 34-year-old man from Maida Vale was arrested yesterday on suspicion of actual bodily harm after voluntarily attending a London police station."
The movie star is said to have allegedly tried to grab the photographer's camera outside his house in the plush Maida Vale district on Tuesday September 4th. He then went voluntarily to Marylebone Police Station in central London after the incident and was released on police bail.
Jude Law's attorney Graham Shear just issued a statement on behalf of the actor, saying "I can confirm that Jude Law voluntarily attended Marylebone Police Station yesterday following an alleged incident outside his house earlier in the day. Mr. Law provided the police with a statement regarding his denials of allegations by a 'paparazzi' photographer against him and made his own allegations concerning the photographer. Jude has the utmost respect for the police and whilst this is an ongoing matter no further comment will be made."
Below are pictures of the bruises Law caused to the photographer.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie