Scarlett Johansson Reunites with Music Video Director Samuel Bayer for Brilliance
Planting a good impression toward each other, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel Bayer are forging another collaboration for a big screen feature following the previous one in Justin Timberlake's music video of "What Goes Around... ...Comes Around" in which Johansson got featured under Bayer's direction.
MTV has obtained information from Bayer himself that he and the actress will again team up in a new diamond heist movie entitled "Brilliance" with shooting to begin this winter. Project is likely going to be the man's second full-length feature directorial stint as he has already been signed to helm horror flick "Near Dark" for Focus Features.
"So many things came together in all the right ways," Bayer remarked. "It really was a case of ‘what goes around, comes around.’ In a good way."
As for Johansson, the beauty currently can be seen on the big screen playing Annie Braddock in "The Nanny Diaries", The Weinstein Company's adaptation of Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus' popular chick lit novel of the same name. She recently wrapped filming on period piece "The Other Boleyn Girl" that finds her as Mary Boleyn who competes against her own sister, Anne, for the love of the handsome and passionate King Henry VIII.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie